Pulsefire Ezreal Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Juke

07-04-2012

you think the new skin is so expensive because they will have to pay court costs for ripping off samus and megaman?

Rock Robsterr

07-04-2012

PULSEFIRE ezREAL WHERE!?!?

Rock Robsterr

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitero View Post
Erm... You guys want me to spend $30 for a skin, an icon, and a banner?
Hahaha, no. I mean, I've spent at least $200 on this game, but I'd have to win the lottery before I buy Pulsefire Ezreal.
Miraculously everybody complaining about the price has spent roughly $200 on this game.

zekzion

07-04-2012

3250 Riot Points... huh... nooooo... how bout i keep the normal skin and just kick ass with it anyway if it was a bit cheaper maybe, Oh and as a added bouns i get to keep my $30 for when you do something.... better that is cheaper i guess? not saying pulsefire EZ 'sucks' but for $30 he better be able to do a few tricks or something.

Bertram X

07-05-2012

25$ for a skin.
Right.
Why not?
I can **** money, too!
There may be reasons to make it more expensive, but really? Double the price of even (overpriced) legendary skins! For what? Evolving Armor by experience, like almost any RPG got it doesnt look too much work for me.
This is a ftp, I love it, I buy skins (if they're on sale and I support Riot for what they do.
But paying that much money for a Skin... I could go get another game for that amount wich is not produced by Riot.
So here's my point:
Please, Riot, please make realistic prices for your products.
Nah, just kiddin! The people who already bought the skin should pay you up for all the hours of work!
^^

WaBang511

07-05-2012

Things like this are why I quit this game. The community has begged for this skin for like 18 months and Riot said it wasn't worth it. Then they finally release it and the skin is $25? Nope sorry. When Valve makes their rebuttal to this game it will be a sad day for LoL.

GigaWat33

07-05-2012

Fantastic. I patiently wait for this skin to buy it cheap, and finally miss it when it comes out due to not having internet when visiting family. Oh well, not really necessary, still cool though.

Abduallah

07-05-2012

where is that jungler phreak

Afk Teemo Ward

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

awesome, so I prepurchased the rp for him at sale price. I was on checking up everyday before the release of him to be sure I got him at the sale price, and then right before he gets released, get hit by a storm and lose power for six days and now I have to pay full price. Looks like I'm not getting this skin then.

Cruzito6900

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2012

too expensive