change the summoner's rift like twisted treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lizerg

06-29-2012

the position on this field is something hard for some player like me be cause i cant see the enemies when they come to me please can someone tell me how can i make a vote for change this to horizontal be cause is too easy n the view is perfect i dont know about another one players but thtats why i want to make a vote about this review guys please

PACDXX

Recruiter

06-29-2012

Learn to play without screen lock problem solved

Javin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

Yeah. I find it easier to fight/last hit from blue side too. My friends too. So I view the other side as a disadvantage.

One of my biggest complaints about Proving Grounds is it is diagonal making it harder to function then say ARAB.

So you're not alone. Seems highly doubtful it will ever change.

Little Boy Nate

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizerg View Post
the position on this field is something hard for some player like me be cause i cant see the enemies when they come to me please can someone tell me how can i make a vote for change this to horizontal be cause is too easy n the view is perfect i dont know about another one players but thtats why i want to make a vote about this review guys please
Cannot...read...no....punctuation...anywhere...

GWBranimir

06-29-2012

funny, I like to play on purple, cuz I sometimes, when playing on blue side and trying to escape, click the mini-map and die (this doesn't happen all the time and to be honest, can't remember last time that happend). Also it's easier too see enemy health bars.

Adumu

06-30-2012

I've thought the same thing. Personally, I just like playing with screen lock because it makes the game feel more in depth to me. If I need to see something, I just click the minimap, but playing on purple really does get difficult for me. The most glaring example was my second time as tristana, laning with a trynd vs a Mundo and something else. Mundo would chuck his cleaver from below me, where I couldn't see him. Didn't KILL me like this, but made me very easy to harass.

roughneck65

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adumu View Post
I've thought the same thing. Personally, I just like playing with screen lock because it makes the game feel more in depth to me. If I need to see something, I just click the minimap, but playing on purple really does get difficult for me. The most glaring example was my second time as tristana, laning with a trynd vs a Mundo and something else. Mundo would chuck his cleaver from below me, where I couldn't see him. Didn't KILL me like this, but made me very easy to harass.
That is why you don't lock your screen you can move around and see all champions in your lane that way.

Danish Vikingz

07-02-2012

UNLOCK THE SCREEN ****IT!
It is not a viable way to play..
Riot should remove this by default, so people get used to it..

DebosBike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

People that love to do the dragon are pissed whenever they get the baron side of the map, people that love to do baron get pissed when they are on the dragon side of the map.

/end thread