06.29.12 – Hotfix Details

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alucard21893

07-02-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbEuiU10JRk This is exactly what happens to me but worse, take notice of his high frame rate capping at 60. This is not my video i am only forwarding it so i don't have to waste time making a video of something that should have been fixed within the first week. Sorry about multiple posts...jk but seriously... im begging.

MrSplifz

07-02-2012

u guys are awesome

TaToBa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

when u guys fix sad robot amumu skin E sound effect, it missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GingerNinja18

07-02-2012

Tristana's E projectile will occasionally disappear mid flight; the enemy takes no damage, but the spell goes on CD and uses mana.

Leap Frog

07-02-2012

Ty very much

DoU3venLiftBro

07-02-2012

league doesnt give the bug splat error when joining the game now... it just disappears when at the loading screen for the game...

bigcountry11782

07-02-2012

just had a game to were our hole team would freeze up constantly. then it would dc the team connected a couple times nothing worked. then game crashed had to re-log and it was if i wasn't in a game at all just kicked us from the game

shroooooomed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNyandalee View Post
Summoners,

We have applied a hotfix to the game that addresses several bugs and issues. Here are the changes made:
  • Fixed a bug that occasionally caused Baron to attack and cast at a faster rate
  • Fixed a bug where some Champions were occasionally freezing during their jump abilities
  • Fixed a bug that was causing various Champions to become stuck in walls
  • Made a change that will reduce the number of disconnects and reconnects that players are experiencing
  • Fixed a bug that was not allowing players to scroll using the middle mouse button
  • Fixed a bug that was occasionally selecting the wrong set of Masteries when players used the “Edit” option
  • Fixed a crash that occurred on the game loading screen
i loled at the occasionally part... baron ALWAYS attacked faster

Alucard21893

07-05-2012

Any day now.... i mean how can it take this long to fix something that makes your ping go off the charts onto another chart and then off that ****ing chart with fine fps and everything else. Lol ace fixes problems you don't and they didn't even make the game....come on really, you cant compete with your own game made by a independent source. Its a very sad day for riot. Yes i realize this is the wrong section and im being a jerk but you should be more open about problems and at least look into them and then report that you did such.

Game company/franchise/programmers FAIL!.

Yomotsu Hirasaka

07-10-2012

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm why did we just have an update!??!??!?!!??!? qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm.?