06.29.12 Hotfix Details

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alexander666

06-30-2012

WTF disconnecting cicles again :/

Naitavi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

<3 nyandalee

roughneck65

06-30-2012

I am happy to hear this.

Alexander666

07-01-2012

RIOT i can't plat again, disconnecting :/ and my internet its 100%!!

DHokat

07-01-2012

But is the dragon glitch fixed?

PsychoImpulse

07-01-2012

Surprised that people still ask if the jumps were fixed yet as well as the baron/dragon animations. Is it possible to put in the notice bar on the league client that hotfixes were made? And if you guys already do it, can you leave it there for a bit longer so people can see it. Thank you

mechakucha

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNyandalee View Post
Summoners,

We have applied a hotfix to the game that addresses several bugs and issues. Here are the changes made:

[[*]Fixed a crash that occurred on the game loading screen[/LIST]
This still happens to me
I had the crash bug going about the past week, but seeing the bug fix, i decided to see if it worked.
I was fine for about 2 or 3 solo queue games, but when i queued up with my friends, it crashed after about a minute into the game, and then crashed whenever i tried to load.

Euraxus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNyandalee View Post
Summoners,

We have applied a hotfix to the game that addresses several bugs and issues. Here are the changes made:
  • Fixed a crash that occurred on the game loading screen
Yeah... this didn't even happen to me up until the hotfix, and it's been happening to me since, after the hotfix was placed onto LoL. I just have a request to re-fix this in the next patch, even though it's only a couple days away from the time I post this. But seriously, LoL, somehow, the hotfix did the exact reverse of what it was supposed to do for me.

Alucard21893

07-02-2012

Ive been getting mass dc and lag spike by the seconds for a solid month now and every patch makes it worse and worse, but since this hot-fix its about a 1000% worse. Its absolutely unplayable even for a pro among pros. Im very dissatisfied and may find a new MOBA if this isn't IMMEDIATELY fixed. I live in Roanoke VA and most people around here have the same problem....just fix it im so tired of getting dc every 9 secs and then not getting dc when the lag is bad enough it should dc. PLZ just show a f*ing sense of urgency i know of at least 6 people in my area that refuse to play now due 2 this exact same problem. Its about to be 7. Stop allowing yourself to lose credibility and cause the same to others. I mean do you know what its like to be called a "noooooooob ***" when your better than the whole team without lag? I really don't know what else to say, im literally appalled and speechlessly displeased with your service, idk it just gets old...

Have a nice day...

Alucard21893

07-02-2012

btw i swear to god if you ask me to check and see if its my connection.... its not, end of story this is on your part. Rest assured i am willing to bet the fate of humanity it has literally nothing to do with me, im positively sure for the both of us.