06.29.12 Hotfix Details

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Straun

06-30-2012

me either load a game and it just goes to a black blank screen.

MadBulletBill

06-30-2012

um hello riot the unspecified error still there can you atleast let us know you're doing something about it.

Zyurdin

06-30-2012

3 days its been with this bs unspecified error, starting to think riot doesn't care about customer service anymore...this is borderline ridiculous.

Cototronic

06-30-2012

there is another thread on this problem also
here is the link: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2299546&page=3

Straun

06-30-2012

Yeah I can't even make a custom game with AI now. It just starts and goes toa black screen and does noething.

ridiuclous no help at all nothing on forums..i've posted i numerous places not a ****ed word of help.

DeadDialTone

06-30-2012

I think some of those trying to assist us are misunderstanding the problem, but we still appreciate the attempts.

~~~After double-clicking the program to open it, at the update screen it shows the following:

"Update Failed:

Unspecified error occurred. Please check the logs for more information.
"

The Play button is unclickable, and cannot even get to the login Screen. I have tried restarting my computer (1 year old) and repairing the client twice, as well as running as administrator. Until I hear work that they are working on the issue, I have uninstalled the game and reinstalling it now, eta 2 hours for install and updates and will keep posted on my personal progress unless we hear from another source who has more information on this issue.

Zyurdin

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDialTone View Post
I think some of those trying to assist us are misunderstanding the problem, but we still appreciate the attempts.

~~~After double-clicking the program to open it, at the update screen it shows the following:

"Update Failed:

"

The Play button is unclickable, and cannot even get to the login Screen. I have tried restarting my computer (1 year old) and repairing the client twice, as well as running as administrator. Until I hear work that they are working on the issue, I have uninstalled the game and reinstalling it now, eta 2 hours for install and updates and will keep posted on my personal progress unless we hear from another source who has more information on this issue.
i tried reinstalling, exact same error, waste of 2gb

One Eye The Hard

06-30-2012

Some hot fix. I enter my login info and get a Server Busy pop up. Try again and I get a login error and i'm told to visit support. WTF is this?

DeadDialTone

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDialTone View Post

"Update Failed:

"

Update, I completely uninstalled LoL and reinstalled it from the na.Leagueoflegends.com site and it updated and logged in just fine. It look 7 hours altogether but if your looking for a solution, I hope this works for you too!

The Sun Rises

06-30-2012

Thanks! I was getting tired of being trapped in trees while jungling with hecarim >o<