Darius KSing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Savackz

06-29-2012

Darius = kill secured

Demona

06-29-2012

Play defensively. I mean, there's nothing you can do about the KSing teammate part, but I don't quite think he's game breaking..

Ømicron

06-29-2012

The biggest problem is when you have a late-game carry that needs a lot of items to do well on your team (like Tristana or Kog'Maw). When Darius gets all the kills, they don't get as fed. Darius falls off, so he's easier for the enemy to focus, and the real carries can't do anything to stop it because they didn't get fed.

It's not nearly as bad for carries that peak early-mid game, but for the late game ones...it sucks.

Linkguy333

06-29-2012

lol too true.

Adumu

06-30-2012

To be honest, I've played with/against darius several times, and he seems fine to me. Generally, when Darius kills someone in a teamfight on my side, that same someone was ABOUT to kill one/more of our team with one of their own powerful abilities. Like once, a semi low hp Fiddle Crowstormed into our team, all of whom were pretty low. We all focused, and I almost got killed due to my low HP... then Darius cut him down, and the rest of our team yells "KS!" when I say "Thanks, dude!"

So yeah, I've never had an issue with Darius.

vulgarwolf

06-30-2012

if darius gets multiple kills in a teamfight..why the hell arent you dropping turrets straight after...thats the point of the game, destroy turrets and inhibitors and nexus..kills are just a by product of that

Aethio

06-30-2012

Darius just aced the enemy team you say!? PUSH!

Smile IU

06-30-2012

the thing with darius is
1. He can completely lose the lane, but he'll come back in one or two team fights just by KSing.
2. I find it really unfair that he get's to do so much damage despite building exceptionally tanky. I mean most tanky dps champs (lee sin for example) requires some skill, but darius is just.... Use q > w > e when opponent runs, attack some more then ult, and darius gets the kill.

Fluffyknowsyou

06-30-2012

So many secured kills and assists for teammates