Rank the difficulty of the 5 meta roles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oca

06-29-2012

Easiest to Hardest

AD Carry
Top Bruiser
AP Mid
Support
Jungler

AD carry because they only buy offensive items and last hit very easily after a BF sword or any attack damage boost.

Top Bruiser because they are like AD carry but have to be smart about their build as they have to adjust to the enemy team when buying their def items. They are usually melee champs which are prone to ranged harass.

AP Mid because it is harder to last hit with your weak auto attack, mana management, responsible for ganking top and bot, can be ganked by both top and bot.

Support because ward placement is crucial and complicated, must be able to quickly cast their 4 abilities, 2 summoner's, and item actives precisely, no durability, no damage.

Jungler because they are responsible of keeping track of buff spawns, small camp spawns, enemy camps, countering the other jungler/denying buffs, ganking all three lanes. sometimes underleveled than laners due to ganking and getting counter jungled. Also they have to smite to secure/steal objectives

Your turn

ALtheeGreat

06-29-2012

Very Good Job Sir. And because of this im now signing up for Jungle Fiora. Anyone looking for team members just add me in game @ ALtheeGreat . I been playing royal guard fiora since April 2nd when i started so im pretty comfortable with her but if for some reason i cant select her i have back up jungles im willing to play. ur pick.

O and btw ad carry does require a well groomed player who can avoid constant bot ganks, work well with others, help mid, and supply constant dps throughout the entire duration of the game. if the ad carry falls out of snowball effect so does the team. honestly every roll is equally important and difficult its just ad carry is frowned upon bc its the most popular which would of course mean more noob incidents occur. this position is required for picking up kills every chance possible and if not achieved will cause failure later in game. i feel like solo top only consists of attacking minions and not dying honestly, i believe jungle is back bone of team bc jungle must regulate balance on the map and make sure lanes are good henceforth jungle should be considered team captain roll. support should be player that doesn't complain, follows orders, and wants to win and encourage team by all means with positive attitude. i believe mid is easiest cuz u simply need to not get owned wait for team push mid, and be able to have good team fight prowess as mid experiences a lot of this.

So thats...

Mid
Solo Top/Tank
Support/Tank
AD Carry
Jungle

In Circles

06-29-2012

AD - Right click, last hit, don't push lane. Recall, rinse and repeat.

Mid - Right click, last hit, don't push lane. Recall, rinse and repeat. Of course with the ocassional harrasing and ability throwing here and there. (If it's someone like Ahri, an assassin mid, mid would be a lot harder)

Top - Last hit, soak up all jungle ganks early on, then eventually cry as you aren't doing tons of damage late game.

Support - Ward, babysit AD. Shields, heals, utility, ganks, it's actually hard to be a good support

Jungle - Babysit the whole team, and take a bunch of **** if you do something that doesn't live up to your team's expectations. "OMG U ONLY KILL 1 PERSON OUT OF 2 STUPID NOOB"

ALtheeGreat

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenAether View Post
AD - Right click, last hit, don't push lane. Recall, rinse and repeat.

Mid - Right click, last hit, don't push lane. Recall, rinse and repeat. Of course with the ocassional harrasing and ability throwing here and there. (If it's someone like Ahri, an assassin mid, mid would be a lot harder)

Top - Last hit, soak up all jungle ganks early on, then eventually cry as you aren't doing tons of damage late game.

Support - Ward, babysit AD. Shields, heals, utility, ganks, it's actually hard to be a good support

Jungle - Babysit the whole team, and take a bunch of **** if you do something that doesn't live up to your team's expectations. "OMG U ONLY KILL 1 PERSON OUT OF 2 STUPID NOOB"
Lol which is y jungle should b captain and give orders not recieve and take **** from the team.

Fluffyknowsyou

06-29-2012

Honestly the only hard role is support because you are dead wieght in the current meta

In Circles

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALtheeGreat View Post
Lol which is y jungle should b captain and give orders not recieve and take **** from the team.
For every full team I jungle for, I lead. But I'm talking about the solo queue ragers...

KnightxSScarlett

06-29-2012

I all but refuse to jungle in solo because everyone complains that you never gank their lane but ask them to stop pushing once and they're like, "Can't do that. Gotta win my lane"

Ryuzaki xD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

Ad carry
Support
Solo top
Jungler
Ap mid(this is my personal view,may not be accurate)

Senseman

06-29-2012

Solotop -Counter pick them and win
Jungler -Gank any lanes that are pushed
Mid - Another counter pick and win but smaller lane so a bit harder
Ad Carry - Boring and last hit
Support- Try not to fall asleep remember to right click every couple of minutes so you don't get d/c'd