Minor Maintenance (11/3/2009) 2am PST (GMT -8)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Udyr

eCommerce Manager

Follow Udyr on Twitter

11-03-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

We are doing so minor maintenance tonight at 2am, which may cause you to be disconnected from PVP.net for a few minutes.

ENÐER

11-03-2009

sounds good

qwertybirdy

11-03-2009

kk

CharlesJay36

11-03-2009

Hello! The name's Chuck, and I've decided to give you guys a list of the current bugs I'm aware of. Hope this was a good place to post for reply.

1. After a premade game, LoL is unable to detect the actual whereabout of friends that played in the above said game. Causing most users to have to relog.

2. With various champions (not all), the buff icons have invisible or misrepresented tooltips and therefore are unreadable.

3. Many of the explanations and descriptions of abilities within the "Game Database" section of this website are entirely in-accurate; in some cases, not even there.
***All new characters are unavailable as well.... which you guys know.

Thanks a ton for reading .
-Chuck

System: Intel i7 965@3.2, 6GB DDR3 1800Mhz, GTX 295, EVGA x58 MoBo, V8 Coolermaster.

LameLikeMike

Adjudicator

11-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJay36 View Post
Hello! The name's Chuck, and I've decided to give you guys a list of the current bugs I'm aware of. Hope this was a good place to post for reply.

1. After a premade game, LoL is unable to detect the actual whereabout of friends that played in the above said game. Causing most users to have to relog.

2. With various champions (not all), the buff icons have invisible or misrepresented tooltips and therefore are unreadable.

3. Many of the explanations and descriptions of abilities within the "Game Database" section of this website are entirely in-accurate; in some cases, not even there.
***All new characters are unavailable as well.... which you guys know.

Thanks a ton for reading .
-Chuck

System: Intel i7 965@3.2, 6GB DDR3 1800Mhz, GTX 295, EVGA x58 MoBo, V8 Coolermaster.

try the bug reporting section of the forum.

CharlesJay36

11-03-2009

Thanks.... it just wasn't letting me in earlier. Btw I'm not receiving my ip boost either. Please help. That's why I reserved the game.
Thanks a ton

SingleCell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJay36 View Post
I feel like you're just bragging... but that's because my system sucks.

Brad

11-04-2009

I hope that that was to fix the problems with chat and suchlike things not showing up, ie players, in arranged teams when you're not the host :P.
Thanks

MPod

11-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCell View Post
I feel like you're just bragging... but that's because my system sucks.
Oh, he's bragging. Anyone with an i7 is obligated to know that his system specs have nothing to do with any of those problems.

CharlesJay36

11-04-2009

Listen up fellas... The reason for mentioning my system specs (during bug identification) is to clarify the fact that they are genuinely bugs, not poor pc performance. It just so happens that I seemingly brag as well. Thank i7! Bragging rights..... weeeee! Lol

-Chuck

System: AMD Athlon 64 1800 (1.8 Ghz), 256 MB RAM, 128MB Gcard, 80GB hard drive, Win95
(now i'm just being modest right?) Lol jk jk