Valderius' Totally Awesome Duo Lanes That Work! (and why they do)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grognak The Barb

06-28-2012

Twitch + Zilean

Bomber Rat FTW

Nazrin1123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

nice wrtie up.

i could see how karma sion could work but man that lane is going to be pushed up till next patch day i swear

StupidBlank

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

might have to try a few of these

darkr3x

06-28-2012

Love these!

Another Suggestion:Fiddlesticks/Urgot

OldOneEye

06-28-2012

Bumpity.

Me and one of my buddies has been running Leona/Panth since the release of Leona and it is hands down one of my favorite hyper aggression lanes. Loved everything about this.

SuperJavelin

06-28-2012

Hey Valderius, these are awesome and you should feel awesome.

Another one that I have no idea if it works, but that I think would be nice, is Anivia/Sejuani

Based on the assumption that both of their slows count as frost for the other, they seem to have incredible synergy. Sejuani's innate tankiness allows her to get up in the enemies face and drop slowing cc, which means Anivia can land double damage from frostbite whenever it's up. The difficulty in Anivia's playstyle (apart from MANA-gement) comes mostly from the difficulty of placing her skills. With Sejuani slowing enemies, all of Anivia's skills become much easier to land. In addition, (also working off the same assumption), Sejuani can permafrost enemies that Anivia has taken the initiative to put her frost on. The massive overlapping slows will ensure that enemies stay in Anivia's ult, makes sure that NO-ONE is getting away from your jungler when he ganks.

Anivia would get the farm, obviously, and Sej might start Mana Manipulator and pick up an early Soul Shroud or something.

LordRandomness

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJavelin View Post

Another one that I have no idea if it works, but that I think would be nice, is Anivia/Sejuani

Based on the assumption that both of their slows count as frost for the other, they seem to have incredible synergy. Sejuani's innate tankiness allows her to get up in the enemies face and drop slowing cc, which means Anivia can land double damage from frostbite whenever it's up. The difficulty in Anivia's playstyle (apart from MANA-gement) comes mostly from the difficulty of placing her skills. With Sejuani slowing enemies, all of Anivia's skills become much easier to land. In addition, (also working off the same assumption), Sejuani can permafrost enemies that Anivia has taken the initiative to put her frost on. The massive overlapping slows will ensure that enemies stay in Anivia's ult, makes sure that NO-ONE is getting away from your jungler when he ganks.

Anivia would get the farm, obviously, and Sej might start Mana Manipulator and pick up an early Soul Shroud or something.
If I recall correctly, they don't. Sorry

Joebags

06-28-2012

+1, would read again.

ValderiusRex

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJavelin View Post

Unfortunately, as far as I know, this doesn't quite work. Sej's frost debuff is separate from Anivia's chill so they can't piggyback off each other's skills. The chain slow is already very strong (see Ashe/Nunu) but it doesn't have a solid synergy like Cassiopia/Singed does with their dual poisons.

Anteka

06-28-2012

Singed/Leona. Better start running now.