Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Valderius' Totally Awesome Duo Lanes That Work! (and why they do)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GG Crono

06-28-2012

This is a good thread! I always support unorthodox strategies.

I was recently in a game with a Singed/Darius bot lane. And they were rockin' it.

SindriAndBale

06-28-2012

I'd like to add one. Nautilus/Jax

I've done this lane with a friend four times, and every time we win the lane and the game. Nautilus zones from the bush while jax CS's, and hook/stun into leap strike/stun will kill almost anybody, not to mention follow-up naut slow/ult and more jax damage. Its a horrifyingly brutal lane that is almost guaranteed to get itself the upper hand, and can easily tower dive if so much as one of the other bot lane leaves and both naut and jax are 6.

TheMountainGoat

06-28-2012

cait and nidalee is ****ing sadistic.

Archyboy

06-28-2012

You forgot Karma + Melee carry since her entire kit works around supporting melee.

edit:By Melee carry I'm not talking about skill based ones, I'm talking about Good Ol' Yi or Man Zhao

ManWolfAxeBoss

QA Analyst

06-28-2012

Try Swain + Maoakai. Infinity bind.

Mind0

06-28-2012

I remember doing a Shaco Yorick lane one time. Not saying it's the best one. But, it's insanely rough to survive 3 Shaco's + Yorick on you.

Erotic Asphyxia

Recruiter

06-28-2012

This is just hilarious. I main Fiora so I'm gonna try this

Lil B Task Force

06-28-2012

No jarvan leona?

Zero THM

06-28-2012

frickin' awesome. Going to have to try the Yorick Zilean lane.

+1

Tisaric

Recruiter

06-28-2012

I think you could add Karma as a alternative to Ori with the Fiora lane. Her shield and heal would be perfect to keep fiora safe from the other ad, and her slow/speed up could get them out of bad situations.