Mundo Hire New Help to Announce Skins and Champions Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PeachsProperty

06-29-2012

Poor mundocare...

anyways love sale(3 reasons u can guess)

and i vote Irelia/trist spokesperson o.o

Flufflez

06-29-2012

i want pink taric sale

Qweep

06-30-2012

New spokesperson? No one can beat Corporate Mundo, but I'd be interested to see how Sion does, with his Ahnold-esque voice from in-game.

Formless

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaroknroll7 View Post
Maybe try Jarvan IV as a spokesperson, mainly because Jarvan could give Mundo a run for his money when Mundo tries to drag him in. (Also you could have Victorious Jarvan posting the next sale after Mundo fails to beat him up. Could be an interesting story.)
If anyone would challenge Mundo when he drags them in it would be Nautilus. However I don't think Nautilus has a bubbly enough personality to be a salesman. I think Rammus or Gentleman Cho'gath would make an interesting spokesperson.

SMT Nyx

Recruiter

06-30-2012

I wonder how Cho'Gath would do as the next spokesperson? :P

ChonC

06-30-2012

I like the idea of new spokes-peons, but only if mundo still throws his weight around.

Mieh

Recruiter

06-30-2012

The notorious sale-spender in me will be picking up Samurai Yi this week, and if I can persuade myself into it, Lulu as well (she's the only champion of the three I don't own,) but I'm not so sure. Lulu seems fun, so we'll see`

Quote:
(Mundo back. You like Heimerdinger? Let Mundo know in comments below. You want another spokesperson? You tell Mundo who, then he beat them up and drag them here. It Mundo's way of giving back!)
(Amused): I definitely recommend Katarina, although I'm not sure if Mundo will come out on top of that fight.` *wink-wink*

xXHrisTXx

06-30-2012

I have to wonder, but I'm guessing there won't be any Ironscale Shyvana nor Redeemed Riven anytime soon, will there?
Still, I like this sales rotation thingy, it's enjoyable at the very least...

hlnanimefreak

06-30-2012

Yay! I've been waiting for an Ahri skin to go on sale. I'm so tempted to get it, but Idk if I should wait for Midnight instead.

As for spokespeople, I didn't like Heim as much as Mundo or Brolaf. Draven is supposed to be very showy, so he could be an interesting spokesperson. Also, Morgana or Teemo.

I find the thought of Swain being a spokesperson amusing, too. I absolutely love his personality.

watern

06-30-2012

shaco, swain, lux, janna, soraka