Mundo Hire New Help to Announce Skins and Champions Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ubadbra

Recruiter

06-29-2012

Full metal Pantheon on the next sale?? please

Devo317

06-29-2012

Imo, Heimer was a little weak. I don't think it's so much him, but how he was written this time.

It's hard to write "super complicated", not have a voice to back it up, and ALSO make enough sense where everyone follows it. It could be done, but it'd be some difficult copywriting to pull off effectively.

~~~~~~~~

You want moar up-votes? Use Gangplank. Mundo is good, but there are too many pirate fanboys out there.

If you use GP, you will want to plan some ninja to eventually follow it up. Spark more pirate vs ninja debates.

~~~~~~

Gentleman Cho might be a good choice, but I dunno if he's nearly antagonistic enough (like Mundo) to be as awesome.

~~~~~~

Brolaf could be funny... and a one-time hijack by Taric would be truly outrageous.

~~~~~~

Master Yi has a lot of potential, as does Teemo. I don't think these two need any explanation as to why. You guys use them for a lot of stuff already - and everyone knows who they are.

~~~~~~~~

If you're really hurting for a suggestion, you could always use Evelynn. It's not like anyone plays her.

She's probably on her work PC looking up champion spotlights and/or LoL dance origins on youtube. With her inactivity in the league, I'm sure she's figured out how to pass Mundo's firewall. She is the queen of stealth, even if she's not the queen of anything else.

Mundo has her on payroll...she may as well be do something besides youtubing and facebooking at her desk, right?

HydraHead

06-29-2012

I think Monarch Kog'Maw should be a spokesperson. Any Kog'Maw, actually.

Spiration

06-29-2012

Heimerdinger I love youuuu~

Also I'm casting my vote for Morgana as the next spokesperson. Sinful Succulence?

NeoCustard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

I reckon he should make Nasus the next spokesperson.

Sure, it might not be an interesting read, but the thought of reading the next sale in the manliest voice on the planet MORE than makes up for that.

penguin837

06-29-2012

Janna is my favourite champ. Would be nice to see Frost Queen Janna go on sale soon. If not, maybe a spokesperson.

dukevonart

06-29-2012

probably has been said, Sona for spokesperson?

Kuro Zetsumei

06-29-2012

Malzahar or Warwick should be a spokes person xD

Kidou Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

Lulu for the fastest champion that goes on sale?

I guess that means we won't be seeing any more supports.

Captain Laboot

06-29-2012

Blitzcrank! Have Blitzcrank do the sales!