Your Top 3 Champs!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowedg3

09-07-2012

1. Lux
2. Shen
3. Ash

Rivera89

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

1. Wukong
2. Olaf
3. Irelia

GenosPants

09-07-2012

1.Malzahar- Smartcast qwer
2. Hecarim - Sounds of activating Ghostblade + 1000 Horses
3. Sona - Powerchord

stealthattack1

09-07-2012

TF
singed
alistar

jjb56

09-07-2012

Ziggs - Dat smile
Ezreal - Sniped!
Veigar - Why does my combo do 6k Damage?

Gigadunker

09-07-2012

1. Jayce
2. Nocturne
3. Orianna

Seuss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

Yorick
Nidalee
Viktor

dustwind

09-07-2012

Ziggs, cute as **** lil dude, just want to grab his ears and pull them up and down all day, his laugh animation, the way he walks, I dunno what to say, I want one His kit makes him alot of fun to play too, huge bomb, small bombs, medium bouncing bombs. Whoever drew him and designed his animations and all that deserves a few hundred ruffles

Malzahar, I thought the dark mystery around him was cool, and have alot of fun playing him, just wish he wasn't a bad guy lore wise. Most played champion, I'm fairly terrible with him early game though.

Sona, seecond champ ever played behind Ashe. Her abilities are simple to pick up, and experience and skill still show through with handling powerchords and aura swapping, Her splash art puts me off with the cleavage though, the only skin where her breasts are fully covered isn't available anymore, so vexing

Looking forward to see Ziggs and Malzahar become more viable in the future, when I started playing it was about a week before they lowered Sona's early game power, and she was basically second fiddle to Janna and Soraka competitively at Hanover. I seem to have a thing for unpopular classes/champions/heroes/whatever. I don't even own Ziggs, and only just recently bought Sona >_<

Novasty

Recruiter

09-07-2012

Akali - Her play style.
Annie - I can beat Kassadin's with her and the bear is lovely.
Brand - Ever since his ult buff, His burst has become so much more reliable.

Artanog

09-07-2012

1: Malzahar
2: Lee Sin
3: Akali