Enter to win a 10$ RP card - Submit Funny Tribunal Stories!

1234511 ... 24
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LADYDlCK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

So League has obviously been a rough patch according to the GD, so I'd like to lighten the mood a little bit. Me and some buddies have always collected our funny Tribunal Cases and lately I've been posting them up on a blog so we can read them whenever we like. However, we can only do so many cases a day and therefore I ask you; What are YOUR funny Tribunal Cases?

Go ahead, report it as it is. However, if the case is particularly offensive I ask that you email it to me here: tribunaltimes@gmail.com

I love both screenshots and text, however, only screenshots will be accepted as entry in order to prevent 'making things up'. You are welcome to submit text entries but only screenshots will be accepted as a legitimate entry for the draw.

All cases will be posted on this site: http://www.tribunaltimes.com for the world to see, so you're welcome and encouraged to check it out.

Now, down to the RP card! I know 10$ isn't a lot (but lately, you'd think it was a lottery according to the GD, but I digress), but for each person that sends me a Funny Tribunal Story that I am able to post on the blog, they will recieve an entry for a 10$ RP Card. This card will be drawn on July 8th, 2012 (a Sunday) and the winner will be notified either by e-mail (if they have submitted through e-mail) or in-game. Please note that if you do not claim your prize within 24 hours, (the end of the next day), I will draw someone else. Therefore, it would be wise to e-mail submissions for ease of contact.

For now, only NA summoners will be able to enter the contest, however EU summoners are welcome to submit. I just don't think NA RP Cards work in EU. Sorry! We all still love you <3

All bumps are appreciated!!! Get submitting!

EDIT: Yes, you can also submit your stories in this Forum.

EDITT: So, the site has gotten over 2300 hits in the last 3 or 4 days and 15+ qualifying submissions for the draw. Keep em coming!

EDITTT: over 25+ Qualifying Entries and 3000 pageviews! Also, we have a .com address now.

EDITTTT: 6,000+ pageviews, 35+ qualifying entries.

bro thats op

06-28-2012

why not, ill give this a shot

I saw a pretty funny one a week ago on tribunal

"stop fooding annie omg she is food now gg"

thinking if i got anymore

bro thats op

06-28-2012

whitney houston?

LADYDlCK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bro thats op View Post
whitney houston?
Dancing with dead people OP.

bro thats op

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleyana View Post
Dancing with dead people OP.
:P yea

b0rg

06-28-2012

Text, huh? No way to prevent people from making stuff up? Yeah, I'll pass.

LADYDlCK

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0rg View Post
Text, huh? No way to prevent people from making stuff up? Yeah, I'll pass.
Check again.

LADYDlCK

06-28-2012

bump for funnies

LADYDlCK

06-28-2012

And, I shall bump again.

LADYDlCK

06-28-2012

the bump is overpowering us all ...

1234511 ... 24