1 Rule for Winning MOAR..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaox

08-31-2010

At the start of each game, simply say " HELLO TEAM! "

Pause and wait for a response, if received... says " "

If there is no response, wait 10 seconds and say " " anyways!!!

CONGRATS, YOU'RE NOW GOING TO WIN MORE GAMES.

WithoutSkill

08-31-2010

QFT

A talking team wins alot more than 5 solo players.

C00LST0RYBR0

08-31-2010

If you make a good ping early and win a teamfight in your favor, often the team will then listen to you. I've won quite a few games like this, because often enemies are really easy to predict, plus some warding... this wins so many games.

I had this one game, where the enemy team caught me off guard ALOT... basicly I had a bad game, as UDYR can usually get away. So the enemy has this mindset that you are a noob, and they can feed off you. So in the end game I told my team to wait at their blue and I bait pushed there alone. I let the enemies stun and hit me, and then ran with 1/2 health into said brush and my team aced them.

Understanding the own teams and the enemy teams mindset is very powerful and extremly rewarding in the HELL otherwise known as solo queue.

Pehbeh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithoutSkill View Post
QFT

A talking team wins alot more than 5 solo players.

you didn't quote?

HanzGruber

08-31-2010

Win or lose, a team that communicates and interacts in a positive manner will likely pull more enjoyment from the match than a team that is silent, or has nothing except negative things to say to eachother.