Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot please fix ELO

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlitzKrag

08-31-2010

Riot please fix ranked solo queue ELO rankings. We all know its broke and just adds another level of frustration to the game.

Either do something to fix it or get rid of it. If you need me to tell you how to fix it I can be hired as a consultant, but I think the fixes are glaringly obvious.

please cosign.

MormonChinMormon

08-31-2010

play normal games or just ignore your elo.

BlitzKrag

08-31-2010

Quote:
MormonChinMormon:
play normal games or just ignore your elo.

So because something doesn't work we should just ignore it? Great philosophy. I bet that will get you far in life. How bout we atleast admit that it doesnt work and take steps to fix it?

I think ELO probably does work for a small percentage of the top players, but I would bet my life that it is utterly useless for the majority of the rest.