What did I do for this bad karma !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zi0nized

08-31-2010

I used to play Support, Kayle , Janna, Soraka etc.

Then I noticed no one played tanks, so I respecced, bought some runes and started to play Shen, Taric and Rammus.

BUT THEN recently, everyone started to play tanks so I would 5v5 where our lineup would be basically something like Rammus, Shen, Sion, Garen and whatever else that can take some kind of damage, effectively cockblocking our DPS and relying on a lot of skill and luck.

Good enough, I respec, get some ' offensive ' runes, start using some carries, what do you know ?

Everyone plays carries. No moar tanks.

Moral of the story : Don't adjust to your team, QQ more and play the same char until you vomit his ultimate from your ass.

BloodLikeIce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Tanky DPS is what is up now-a-days..
(ELEMENTZ SAYS SO)

Deathlordx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Its called the game is constantly changing and if youre amongst the majority in terms of "FOTM", keep that way. Itll die down.

dissonancy

08-31-2010

When queueing for solo normal:
1. Always assume your team is complete trash, and that the enemy team is composed of tryhards.
2. Choose your champion with this in mind
3. ???
4. Win

Zi0nized

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissonancy View Post
when queueing for solo normal:
1. Always assume your team is complete trash, and that the enemy team is composed of tryhards.
2. Choose your champion with this in mind
3. ???
4. Win
qftw

qftfw