Anivia Question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epischsieg

08-31-2010

I have a quick question on Anivia's ult. Now I may not be remembering correctly or missed the patch notes but isn't Anivia's ult a toggle and NOT a channel. What i mean is that you toggle it on and it will stay on until canceled. It doesn't matter if you get silence, stunned, etc...

However I picked her up yesterday, my first time since season 1 came out, and when using her ult it would automatically turn off when i was hit by Blit'z power fist and Veigar's event horizon. Is this a glitch or did I miss some patch notes that made it a channel of some sort? Also the tool tip still reads that it is a toggle.

Gaiety

08-31-2010

Do you really expect to be able to cause blizzards while stunned?

dissonancy

08-31-2010

It's technically a channel because it drains mana for each second the skill goes on for, but yes, it can be toggled on or off. I consider channel skills to be like that, but it is different from other channel skills like Fiddlesticks' Drain Life channel.

Hiesatai

08-31-2010

It's a different kind of channel, although it is toggleable. sure you can still move and ****, but if you become incapacitated, your focus is gone.

Vichar

08-31-2010

Think of it this way. Anivia is blowing really hard at a patch of ground to make it cold. If some big metal robot smacks her upside the head, she stops.

Figures a robot wouldn't understand the value of a good blow.