Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Idea to help leaver situation.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tookietock

08-31-2010

I dont think the main problem is people who have to go somewhere. Its people who rage quit or just dont care enough to stay if there team is down. I say that u receive a penlaty depending on your score taking into accout assists kills and deaths + turrets destroyed etc

If from the data the engine implys you are helping your team you should receive a minor penalty if you do not return till the end of the game (minus 30 ip)

If it is concluded you are hurting your team and leave with 0/10/3 or 0/1/0 or say withn 2 min of a death you should receive a SEVERE penalty ( no que for 2 hours minus 100 ip)

It is unacceptable when someone leaves after dying to first blood etc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThuggleS

08-31-2010

I think that someone doing well and then leaves should be penalized even more. Why would they leave if they are doing good?

At least the guy that goes 0/10 and then leaves has a good reason. I mean, who else would want to continue to play a game after going 0/10?

In other words:
Guy goes 0/10. You lose. He quits? You still lose. Who cares.
Guy goes 10/0. You win. He quits? You probably lose. Wow now everyone is pissed.