Idea to help leaver situation.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tookietock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

I dont think the main problem is people who have to go somewhere. Its people who rage quit or just dont care enough to stay if there team is down. I say that u receive a penlaty depending on your score taking into accout assists kills and deaths + turrets destroyed etc

If from the data the engine implys you are helping your team you should receive a minor penalty if you do not return till the end of the game (minus 30 ip)

If it is concluded you are hurting your team and leave with 0/10/3 or 0/1/0 or say withn 2 min of a death you should receive a SEVERE penalty ( no que for 2 hours minus 100 ip)

It is unacceptable when someone leaves after dying to first blood etc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThuggleS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

I think that someone doing well and then leaves should be penalized even more. Why would they leave if they are doing good?

At least the guy that goes 0/10 and then leaves has a good reason. I mean, who else would want to continue to play a game after going 0/10?

In other words:
Guy goes 0/10. You lose. He quits? You still lose. Who cares.
Guy goes 10/0. You win. He quits? You probably lose. Wow now everyone is pissed.