spell vamp on Chogath?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ringfingers

08-31-2010

Tried this the other day when we were quite far ahead in the game. Didn't want to handicap my team by trying something new without having a huge lead. Couldn't really tell how effective this was. Didn't seem like i got much return for what i spent. Got a few questions...

all these apply to Chogath with hextech gunblade.

1. Spell vamp work vs creeps?

2. Do multi-target spells give you health per target hit?

3. Does it work with his ult?

4.Do the different life steal effects both work with his passive spike and auto attack?

Drunar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

From what I can tell, spell vamp percentages work exactly as they say for single target spells. So, you should be getting full vamp for spells like feast, but when its an aoe spell, such as vorpal spikes, rupture and feral scream, the percentages are reduced. I don't know what the exact percentages are for aoe spells, but from what I can tell, they are far lower than single target spells to the extent where it is a waste of money to get spell vamp for aoe spells.

Mhm916

08-31-2010

Pretty sure it doesn't work on vorpal spikes. What leads me to think that it doesn't is that Rylais does not slow on vorpal spike hits.