To everyone asking for SMITE keys:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fyvir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueTerrors View Post
whats your riddle?
this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyvir View Post
I have two keys and I will give the first one of them to the first person able to translate and answer this question:

MDExMTAxMTEgMDExMDEwMDAgMDExMDEwMDEgMDExMDAwMTEgMD ExMDEwMDAgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMTAwMDAgMDExMTAwMTAgMDEx MDExMTEgMDExMDAxMTEgMDExMTAwMTAgMDExMDAwMDEgMDExMD ExMDEgMDExMDExMDEgMDExMDEwMDEgMDExMDExMTAgMDExMDAx MTEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMDExMDAgMDExMDAwMDEgMDExMDExMT AgMDExMDAxMTEgMDExMTAxMDEgMDExMDAwMDEgMDExMDAxMTEg MDExMDAxMDEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDEwMTAwMTAgMDExMTAxMDEgMD ExMDExMTAgMDExMTAwMTEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMDAwMTEgMDEx MDExMTEgMDExMDExMDAgMDExMDAxMDAgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDEwMT AxMDEgMDExMDExMTAgMDExMDExMDAgMDExMDAxMDEgMDExMTAw MTEgMDExMTAwMTEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMTEwMDEgMDExMDExMT EgMDExMTAxMDEgMDAxMDAxMTEgMDExMTAwMTAgMDExMDAxMDEg MDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMDAwMDEgMDExMDAwMTAgMDExMDExMDAgMD ExMDAxMDEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMTAxMDAgMDExMDExMTEgMDAx MDAwMDAgMDEwMDAwMTAgMDExMTAxMDEgMDExMTAwMTAgMDExMD ExMTAgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMDEwMDEgMDExMTAxMDAgMDAxMDAx MTEgMDExMTAwMTEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMDAwMTEgMDExMDExMT EgMDExMTAwMTAgMDExMDAxMDEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMTAxMTEg MDExMDEwMDEgMDExMTAxMDAgMDExMDEwMDAgMDAxMDAwMDAgMD EwMTEwMDEgMDExMDExMTEgMDExMTAxMDEgMDExMTAwMTAgMDAx MDAwMDAgMDExMDAxMTAgMDExMDEwMDEgMDExMDExMTAgMDExMD AxMTEgMDExMDAxMDEgMDExMTAwMTAgMDAxMTExMTE=

Dazrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

Quote:
nobody is gonna try my riddle?
I've been trying, but with the hints you gave, I'm not very familiar with 64 games that fit that category...

Perhaps Conqurs bad furday?

Girs

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aBitUnfortunate View Post
i know that feel bro :/

Still need one? You've been on here quite a bit and no one really replied to my post

Arcuatio

06-28-2012

I got my Key, give me a few to get my codes for you guys LD

Fyvir

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrix View Post
I've been trying, but with the hints you gave, I'm not very familiar with 64 games that fit that category...

Perhaps Conqurs bad furday?
You can't reach the answer without properly translating it

just remember you need to go balls deep into the first Base while playing nintendo 64

Ancine

06-28-2012

please i want a key

Saiphe

06-28-2012

I can't upvote over these downvote fairies. Q_Q

I guess Imma go to bed. Hope you guys enjoyed the art and I hope to see each of you on the Fields of Justice!

TheKrwlng

06-28-2012

For some reason I don't believe the people that say "will post shortly"... not sure if scumbags or scumbags...

aBitUnfortunate

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girs View Post
Still need one? You've been on here quite a bit and no one really replied to my post
I can't remember what your post was, I'd probably have to go back like 20 pages to get it haha. But yeah, no luck yet.

StopTryingKid

06-28-2012

Quote:
I have two keys and I will give the first one of them to the first person able to translate and answer this question:

MDExMTAxMTEgMDExMDEwMDAgMDExMDEwMDEgMDExMDAwMTEgMD ExMDEwMDAgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMTAwMDAgMDExMTAwMTAgMDEx MDExMTEgMDExMDAxMTEgMDExMTAwMTAgMDExMDAwMDEgMDExMD ExMDEgMDExMDExMDEgMDExMDEwMDEgMDExMDExMTAgMDExMDAx MTEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMDExMDAgMDExMDAwMDEgMDExMDExMT AgMDExMDAxMTEgMDExMTAxMDEgMDExMDAwMDEgMDExMDAxMTEg MDExMDAxMDEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDEwMTAwMTAgMDExMTAxMDEgMD ExMDExMTAgMDExMTAwMTEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMDAwMTEgMDEx MDExMTEgMDExMDExMDAgMDExMDAxMDAgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDEwMT AxMDEgMDExMDExMTAgMDExMDExMDAgMDExMDAxMDEgMDExMTAw MTEgMDExMTAwMTEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMTEwMDEgMDExMDExMT EgMDExMTAxMDEgMDAxMDAxMTEgMDExMTAwMTAgMDExMDAxMDEg MDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMDAwMDEgMDExMDAwMTAgMDExMDExMDAgMD ExMDAxMDEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMTAxMDAgMDExMDExMTEgMDAx MDAwMDAgMDEwMDAwMTAgMDExMTAxMDEgMDExMTAwMTAgMDExMD ExMTAgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMDEwMDEgMDExMTAxMDAgMDAxMDAx MTEgMDExMTAwMTEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMDAwMTEgMDExMDExMT EgMDExMTAwMTAgMDExMDAxMDEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMTAxMTEg MDExMDEwMDEgMDExMTAxMDAgMDExMDEwMDAgMDAxMDAwMDAgMD EwMTEwMDEgMDExMDExMTEgMDExMTAxMDEgMDExMTAwMTAgMDAx MDAwMDAgMDExMDAxMTAgMDExMDEwMDEgMDExMDExMTAgMDExMD AxMTEgMDExMDAxMDEgMDExMTAwMTAgMDAxMTExMTE=
'which programming language Runs cold Unless you're able to Burn it's core with Your finger?"