noob friendly champs(teir one i like to say)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M0rBiiD

08-31-2010

i would like to list, what i believe to be, noob friendly champions. now some of you will not agree with me on, but that is okie beacuse this is just mine, and prolly many others, opinons. what i call noob friendly is basically the button mashing characters of the computer. you know the ones were all you had to do was keep pressing the x button or x + O button and you will eventually beat the other character before they can even hit back.

1 RYZE (really people anybody can use him, dont lie. whehter or not they completely dominate is another story, but still they can easily mess up a game just with a few clicks or taps.)
2 YI (any yi with a dancer, starks, zerkers, ie and/or bloodthirster, last whisper can own. whether or not their skill level. jus a jump, activate his ult and his wuju and its gg for most anybody, only thing u have to know as a yi is when to run)
3 URGOT (come now my freinds, iam not QQing or trolling his OPness, just simply stating that anybody that can work a mouse can use a urgot.)

feel free to add to this list.

Stormsoul

08-31-2010

inb4 garen

hightech

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

morde

Arfoire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Ashe.

Mowarth

08-31-2010

I'd say Ashe is easy. Teemo is pretty easy to do decently with aswell.

TWolfe

08-31-2010

Corki.

Russsssssell

08-31-2010

Newcomer friendly champions aren't necessarily tier one champions. That's not what tier one means.

ThuggleS

08-31-2010

I disagree with all 3 of your choices.

1) Ryze get's most of his power from being able to cast all his spells (and a Deathfire cast) quickly, and in the right order, and to end it with standing close enough to the enemy champion for his ball to bounce back and forth correctly. Ryze might seem easy to use, but he is NOT easy to be good with. He is a glass-cannon, and noobs with glass-cannons tend to feed and do little damage in the end.

2) Noobs using Yi usually die the most. Yi's abilities are very straight forward, but it takes a lot of skill to farm/lane/jungle early game to not feed and to get enough gold. Yi also usually requires a couple early kills to get him going. Most noob Yi's will feed early game, become under leveled, and die first every teamfight end game.

3) Urgot's strength comes early/mid game in his ability to do great damage at a distance while using his W at the same time to slow, allowing him to get as many Q hits in after inflicting with his E. This takes good timing. His E has a very small radius when fired and can easily be dodged, so it takes good aiming to inflict with it. Urgot is also very squishy early/mid and if you commit yourself with a EW and Q-spam combo and mess it up you have a good chance of dieing.

It seems like you listed champs that have mostly easy to understand abilities, but take skill to actually be effective with. So I disagree that these types of champions are noob-friendly. More like noob-deceptive.

M0rBiiD

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hightech View Post
morde
jus curious but how is morde? i have never used him, nor have i ever seen anybody not completely tank with him, so idk.

M0rBiiD

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuggIeS View Post
I disagree with all 3 of your choices.

1) Ryze get's most of his power from being able to cast all his spells (and a Deathfire cast) quickly, and in the right order, and to end it with standing close enough to the enemy champion for his ball to bounce back and forth correctly. Ryze might seem easy to use, but he is NOT easy to be good with. He is a glass-cannon, and noobs with glass-cannons tend to feed and do little damage in the end.

2) Noobs using Yi usually die the most. Yi's abilities are very straight forward, but it takes a lot of skill to farm/lane/jungle early game to not feed and to get enough gold. Yi also usually requires a couple early kills to get him going. Most noob Yi's will feed early game, become under leveled, and die first every teamfight end game.

3) Urgot's strength comes early/mid game in his ability to do great damage at a distance while using his W at the same time to slow, allowing him to get as many Q hits in after inflicting with his E. This takes good timing. Urgot is also very squishy early/mid and if you commit yourself with a EW and Q-spam combo and mess it up you have a good chance of dieing.

It seems like you listed champs that have mostly easy to understand abilities, but take skill to actually be effective with. So I disagree that these types of champions are noob-friendly. More like noob-deceptive.
i did not mean for them to be easy to be good with, but easy to pretty much take out half of your team by jus using all of his abilites. that shouldnt be possible. i know urgot isnt all that easy to use from freinds, but i do know that almost everybody on the first day he came out had him and did not seem to hard to master.