"Ban Brazilian Players" Deleted?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Picklesnshakes

08-31-2010

Not sure why the thread was deleted, Riot. It could have easily been closed like all the other threads, and I suspect you did it to save face for potential customers. Still, the thread raised at least one valid point; South American players should have their own server due to the obvious language barrier here. Noone enjoys playing with teammates who can't coordinate with one another simply because they don't speak the same dialect. This is true both ways, I'm sure BR and AR players are frustrated when they get paired with a bunch of kids who flame them for being ineffective at a language they don't speak daily.

Instead of pushing the issue under the rug, I would like to see a direct response to the language constraints that spawned a thread more than 45 pages long. Are there plans in the future to introduce different regional servers to accommodate their respective native languages? And also, can we expect proper action to be taken against the bigots and trolls who make the situation worse?

Spook Hunter

08-31-2010

Ban them

TWolfe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

umad?

Mhm916

08-31-2010

Possibly because it was dedicating an entire thread to getting rid of a race in LoL?

Tough honestly I wouldn't mind it either, that is the one race that is very annoying in pretty much all online games you see now a days. It doesn't mean that all of them are bad, but around 90% of the encounters were not pleasant ones..

Spook Hunter

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhm916 View Post
Possibly because you're dedicating an entire thread to getting rid of a race in LoL.
Brazilian isn't a race. You dumb?

VaeVictis666

08-31-2010

There are a bunch of people that think Sarah Palin is smart, there are a bunch of people that wear white robes and talk about how they are better than other races, there are people who group up and talk about how having *** with children should be allowed. Does that mean Riot should let them do it just because someone agrees with them?