bad marketing ploy

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M0rBiiD

08-31-2010

me? u have to quote something bro haha

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

08-31-2010
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0rBiiD View Post
the indian dude at the counter told me they are not valid and are expired.
The only thing that I can tell you is that this person has no affiliation with Riot Games. I don't know why he wouldn't want to make money by selling you his product, but Riot does not set any expiration date for redemption of a prepaid card.

M0rBiiD

08-31-2010

mr byronic can u plz destiny ur ass over to the 7 ll in fremont and pickacard up his ass? plz and ty.

GeminiTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

So, you went to two 7/11s, and called them all of them. One did not even have the cards, but you failed to mention that earlier and included it in the all of them have expired cards bit. The other had cards that they believed to be expired, but still had them out. So from that, you assume that all 7/11s in your area have expired cards, and in additional all the Walgreen's must also have expired cards?

Yeah, I agree with Das. He doesn't need to quote anything, we all know what he's talking about: This thread.

LLAMA LLAMA

08-31-2010

1) Go back to 7-11
2) Buy prepaid Visa
3) ????
4) profit!

Tibrogargan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ll4mma View Post
4) profit!
Actually they have a surcharge when you buy them ($4-$5). So no you won't profit at all.

M0rBiiD

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiTroll View Post
So, you went to two 7/11s, and called them all of them. One did not even have the cards, but you failed to mention that earlier and included it in the all of them have expired cards bit. The other had cards that they believed to be expired, but still had them out. So from that, you assume that all 7/11s in your area have expired cards, and in additional all the Walgreen's must also have expired cards?

Yeah, I agree with Das. He doesn't need to quote anything, we all know what he's talking about: This thread.
bro u need to calm down. this isnt law and order, maybe uve been watching to much. it was a mistake to assume, but thats what the employee told me. wtf was i supposda do about it? i have a life iam not going to drive to the next city to find a QUICK card. seriously get your troll ass outa here.

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

08-31-2010
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0rBiiD View Post
no the first 7 11 i went to lacked the cards all together(which they did before becuase thats the only place i bought one before), and i assumed walgreens sold them mb, and the last 7 ll i went to told me that they were not valid and expired. btw they all had indian guys at the counter.
I think that it's a little out of line to state that an entire city is devoid of valid prepaid Riot cards after a trip to two stores in the area. I'm also a bit miffed that you chose to chalk this up to shady marketing tactics in an attempt to make us look bad. In the future please exercise tact when you're trying to solicit additional information from a community representative.

Silverx2

Recruiter

08-31-2010

I like how everyone is neglecting the fact that the OP clearly is prejudice against people of Indian decent.