bad marketing ploy

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LotionExplosion

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
We currently do not distribute cards redeemable for Riot Points at Walgreens. Moreover, I am holding one of our prepaid cards in my hand right now, and there is no expiration date on it. I am curious as to what gives you the impression that cards at these locations are expired?
Typing with one hand I see?

Eeezy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Riot game cards, and any other "cards", only work if they are scanned through the register, so If you were to "someway" get these card's without it going through the register, It wouldn't of work.

tldr; Don't steal

addEventListener

08-31-2010

he prolly bought fake cards from his local dealer. double check the **** next time.

Supan00b

08-31-2010

Quote:
We currently do not distribute cards redeemable for Riot Points at Walgreens. Moreover, I am holding one of our prepaid cards in my hand right now, and there is no expiration date on it. I am curious as to what gives you the impression that cards at these locations are expired?
BAM. Truth revealed!

M0rBiiD

08-31-2010

Quote:
the indian dude at the counter told me they are not valid and are expired.

Elan Tedronai

08-31-2010

M0rBiiD = M0rFaiiL

GeminiTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Then why would they still be out if they knew they were expired? That doesn't even make sense. And you're leaving out the Walgreen's part. And you said all the 711s, did every single one have an Indian dude behind the counter who told you that?

M0rBiiD

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elan Tedronai View Post
M0rBiiD = M0rFaiiL
super funny i laughed. great pun. really. i mean seriosly. soo funny.

M0rBiiD

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiTroll View Post
Then why would they still be out if they knew they were expired? That doesn't even make sense. And you're leaving out the Walgreen's part. And you said all the 711s, did every single one have an Indian dude behind the counter who told you that?
no the first 7 11 i went to lacked the cards all together(which they did before becuase thats the only place i bought one before), and i assumed walgreens sold them mb, and the last 7 ll i went to told me that they were not valid and expired. btw they all had indian guys at the counter.

DasBoomstick

08-31-2010

Lol he just got owned.