Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


bad marketing ploy

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M0rBiiD

Senior Member

08-31-2010

just curious riot, but why in all the 7elevens and walgreens in fremont, CA, are all of your quick cards expired. you just lost 10 dollars of my business xP


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azghyn Nite

Recruiter

08-31-2010

Email support.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leib Olmai

Senior Member

08-31-2010

What I think is that you most likely fail at understanding marketing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M0rBiiD

Senior Member

08-31-2010

haha no, i don think i will. i will just wait for their new cards to come out. im justing trying to warn others trying to get them fast. THEY ARE EXPIRED. myabe riot will see this and act more quickly in replacing them?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

08-31-2010

Its 7/11's responsibility to contact the distributors, not Riots


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GeminiTroll

Senior Member

08-31-2010

Quote:
M0rBiiD:
haha no, i don think i will. i will just wait for their new cards to come out. im justing trying to warn others trying to get them fast. THEY ARE EXPIRED. myabe riot will see this and act more quickly in replacing them?


You know what might actually make Riot fix it quicker? Emailing support. You might also actually get the RP you purchased. So why not?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M0rBiiD

Senior Member

08-31-2010

well then i dont hate u for the fact that i dont have a shaco skin now riot. I HATE ****ING 7 ELEVEN.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M0rBiiD

Senior Member

08-31-2010

Quote:
GeminiTroll:
You know what might actually make Riot fix it quicker? Emailing support. You might also actually get the RP you purchased. So why not?


i didnt purchase any RP is that fact. iam saying when i went to go buy the card, they were all expired and unuseable, therefore not allowing me to purchase RP, unfortunatly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

08-31-2010

Quote:
M0rBiiD:
just curious riot, but why in all the 7elevens and walgreens in fremont, CA, are all of your quick cards expired. you just lost 10 dollars of my business xP


We currently do not distribute cards redeemable for Riot Points at Walgreens. Moreover, I am holding one of our prepaid cards in my hand right now, and there is no expiration date on it. I am curious as to what gives you the impression that cards at these locations are expired?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icyth

Senior Member

08-31-2010

Quote:
ByronicHero:
We currently do not distribute cards redeemable for Riot Points at Walgreens. Moreover, I am holding one of our prepaid cards in my hand right now, and there is no expiration date on it. I am curious as to what gives you the impression that cards at these locations are expired?


Uhh ohh.. someone got caught.. lol


123