Could cho get just a little bit buffed maybe?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hotHEAT

08-31-2010

I've seen him win in high rank games on leaguecast. I think he is pretty nasty. He can't taunt but he can scatter enemy teams by just charging into them. Squishes are so scared of feast.

Lord Caktis

08-31-2010

Thank everyone for their opinion, Perhaps I do need to re-evaluate the item build then, seems others have good opinion on him. It seems when i break up toward 1300elo in ranked though people seem to be upset when I try for a cho tank over rammus, amumu, shen, taric, even mord. So I didnt know if he was hurting as a pure tank. Not saying all of my suggestions SHOULD be applied were just a few ideas on what could help him become a tank that people want to see on their team.

Also late game it did seem the tanks other than cho were absorbing dammage better than I could, but like was said perhaps my build is wrong or not building accordingly to who the opposition is.

Again thanks for opinions and I will focus more on what item builds will work better

Mordacai

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Rain View Post
Thumbs up to this. Not necessarily the suggestions, just the idea of a cho rework. He's kind of unfocused. Tank, mage, dps...has elements of all three but doesn't really do any of them quite well.
Doesn't tank well? Cho is a tank and he does it quite amazingly.

Inebriate

08-31-2010

Cho doesn't need more suvivability (except maybe when he has less than 3 stacks). What he needs is something that gives people a reason to actually attack him.