Could cho get just a little bit buffed maybe?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Caktis

08-31-2010

What is everyone opinion on cho getting a little beefed up. Seems like he is very non- viable to most players in ranked games an he falls short in the tanking ladder. I am not proposing any game breaking new skills or abilities just tweaking him a bit to make him at least a viable tank in the higher elo brackets.

What I think is very simple...
a. Give feast some ac/mr buff with the hp boost. Something minimal nothing major just 5-15 ac/mr on top of hp per stack

b. Give feast some added bonus when at 6 stacks for tanking, similar to how levi give the reduced damage at 20 stacks. Nothing near that though, maybe 6 stacks something like 4% damage mitigation or even 2% something just for holding 6 stacks.

c. boost his passive just a little in how much mana/hp is gained per creature kill

These are just ideas and see what other peoples opinions are. Maybe others feel cho is fine where he is at. Just seems like his most effective option is to tank and he is lowest on the tank tier list and somewhat bottom level tier list in most peoples opinions. While fun to play I just think he needs just a little love to make him and nice balanced hero again.

Thoughts and opinions?

RubeNLwD

08-31-2010

your ****ting me right?

Dallmar

08-31-2010

no

fisher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

cho is fine and very underrated, your builds are terrible

EquisScry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Cho doesn't need a buff when fully stacked with feast, he needs buffs for when he has few stacks and isn't doing great. Your proposed buffs would make a fed chogath who is going to win anyway even more unkillable.

If Cho were to receive a buff(which I wouldn't disagree with) then he needs to get it on a non-feast ability so he can do well even after being killed.

YYZed

08-31-2010

The patch that people will finally start playing Cho will be the one where they reduce the delay on Rupture.

He's already good enough but I doubt people will consider playing him until he gets a slight buff.
Same thing happens all the time, Garen, Kog'maw, ...

Mordacai

08-31-2010

Ive seen many NON-Fed, but well played Cho's, almost unkillable end game. Pretty sure he is just fine...

Lee Wang

08-31-2010

He's borderline OP, l2p.

Unicorn Envy

08-31-2010

Cho is amazing. I've gone 10-2 in my first 12 games playing with him so far.

Steel Rain

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Caktis View Post
What is everyone opinion on cho getting a little beefed up. Seems like he is very non- viable to most players in ranked games an he falls short in the tanking ladder. I am not proposing any game breaking new skills or abilities just tweaking him a bit to make him at least a viable tank in the higher elo brackets.

What I think is very simple...
a. Give feast some ac/mr buff with the hp boost. Something minimal nothing major just 5-15 ac/mr on top of hp per stack

b. Give feast some added bonus when at 6 stacks for tanking, similar to how levi give the reduced damage at 20 stacks. Nothing near that though, maybe 6 stacks something like 4% damage mitigation or even 2% something just for holding 6 stacks.

c. boost his passive just a little in how much mana/hp is gained per creature kill

These are just ideas and see what other peoples opinions are. Maybe others feel cho is fine where he is at. Just seems like his most effective option is to tank and he is lowest on the tank tier list and somewhat bottom level tier list in most peoples opinions. While fun to play I just think he needs just a little love to make him and nice balanced hero again.

Thoughts and opinions?
Thumbs up to this. Not necessarily the suggestions, just the idea of a cho rework. He's kind of unfocused. Tank, mage, dps...has elements of all three but doesn't really do any of them quite well.