Morgana, is she OP as some players think?

Yes 58 23.20%
No 192 76.80%
Voters: 250. You may not vote on this poll

[Poll] Morgana Controversy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leib Olmai

08-31-2010

Morgana is far to be OP.
She's pretty good and can do the job really well, but it's so hard to fail with her, I mean really.
She could actually use some buff or change to their skill in her favor.

Nid

08-31-2010

shes strong, not op. its not auto-lose if the other team has her

Yugthrad

08-31-2010

As the meta game shifts the classification of OP will shift as well. Morgana has always been a very strong character. With the release of more and more caster heavy characters and popularity of them her Black Shield can be revered as one of the best spells in game to deal with them. Her utility is unmatched in her ability to not only control a lane, but control a team fight as well. I normally reserve OP to mean broken and should be fixed, and I don't believe that Morgana is in any way broken to the absurd dmg such as Ezreal has been in the past, but she is an absolute powerhouse of a caster. She counters other casters, she controls melee, and she has great damage to go along with it. What is there not to adore about Morgana?

Kaeoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Key words are "As some players think." If you're referring to those who think she's god-tier broken... no..... if you're referring to those who think she's mildly too powerful for how much CC she has. Yes.

YYZed

08-31-2010

Her Damage is too high for her utility.
Nerf her Ult's Ratio to 0.8/0.8 and I think she'll be fine.

Seriously her ult INSTANTLY applies a 1:1 ratio nuke in an AoE, nevermind the aftershock. The only other spell that is a "instant" 1:1 AoE nuke is Unstoppable Force.

Edit: Also I didn't vote because the way you worded the question. You basically asked if she was S tier OP, which I do not think, but I think she's a tad too strong.

HappyAndHazy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

A character being OP is decided by one person making a QQ thread then a bunch of copy cats spamming it for a week till they get bored. Then a new cycle begins in a week or two. It's Garen and Kog'Maws turn now. Next week would be Gragas' turn (if anyone played him other than Nico).

The only really annoying thing about her is her black shield lets people walk through event horizon or ignore most stuns. So many people have gotten away to live another day because of that.

As for her Ult, if all your teammates run in the same direction, they deserve to die. I always try to run in a diff direction from my team but they always seem to then change direction and follow me, lol, it's so annoying for certain skills like Ryzes' bouncing one.

IamGrimm

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyte Crawler View Post
Her Damage is too high for her utility.
Nerf her Ult's Ratio to 0.8/0.8 and I think she'll be fine.

Seriously her ult INSTANTLY applies a 1:1 ratio nuke in an AoE, nevermind the aftershock. The only other spell that is a "instant" 1:1 AoE nuke is Unstoppable Force.

Edit: Also I didn't vote because the way you worded the question. You basically asked if she was S tier OP, which I do not think, but I think she's a tad too strong.

=\ So an instant 1:1 ratio beats a triple bang by Annie? No. You can also get out of the second tick. Also, nerf DFG whilst you are at it. 30% of my hp oh noes.
No need to nerf it. If they nerf it, I'll go with 0.9

LegendReborn

08-31-2010

Is she as overpowered as some people think? No. But I do believe she meshes too well with the metagame right now.

Fishturd

08-31-2010

The bad here votes No but high tier people know she is OP

Really? Come on now...she is OP.

peanutman

08-31-2010

I seriously think that the only problem with her, as far as being OP is concerned, is her passive.

Early game, she uses Tormented Soil on all of your minions and regains almost half of her HP. Also, she is able to do this without using hardly any mana.

Not saying this deserves a nerf, it's just annoying as hell to lane against her.