Riot, what the hell?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skytorn

08-31-2010

Since when did LoL become a KKK recruiting forum? You guys gonna do something about this?

On the first page we've got...ban Brazilians. Sick of Palestinians. Ban Mexicans. More Mexican jokes.

To the starters of these topics: you're welcome to yell this somewhere else, such as the Off-Topic discussion or--if I had my way--on some other planet, where there is no oxygen for you to waste.

"Is this a declaration of war? Is this some kind of white ****'s joke that Chinese/Black/Middle Eastern/Hispanic ****s don't get? Because I'm not ****ing laughing, nichol-arse!"

Edit: the quote is from Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels, one of the finest British movies I've ever seen. It feels like it applies here, though.

Brees

08-31-2010

ok brochaccho

Nenesse

08-31-2010

The palestinian and mexican threads are trolling. The BR thread is sincere.

Honestly if I had the ability to inflict bodily harm on every single person who upvoted the BR thread...

Azghyn Nite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Don't forget the ban humans thread.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

08-31-2010

downvote, email threads to harassment@riotgames.com etc.

TWolfe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Wow man calm down, I am feeling very harassed right now.

FlufficusMaximus

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skytorn View Post
Since when did LoL become a KKK recruiting forum? You guys gonna do something about this?

On the first page we've got...ban Brazilians. Sick of Palestinians. Ban Mexicans. More Mexican jokes.

To the starters of these topics: you're welcome to yell this somewhere else, such as the Off-Topic discussion or--if I had my way--on some other planet, where there is no oxygen for you to waste.

Is this a declaration of war? Is this some kind of white ****'s joke that Chinese/Black/Middle Eastern/Hispanic ****s don't get? Because I'm not ****ing laughing, nichol-arse!
I want to agree with you, but you're really no better now.

Quote:
Honestly if I had the ability to inflict bodily harm on every single person who upvoted the BR thread...
Ha ah ha ah.

Typical moron mentality. "LOL U SAY SUMFIN BAD I BASH U"

Zielmann

08-31-2010

This thread is legit. I wouldn't say it's just as bad as the blatantly racist threads out there because he's not being racist.

I agree completely, and honestly would like to see the starters of those threads all banned. And part of me would like to see anybody who upvoted those posts to be banned as well. It's just not called for, and shouldn't be allowed to stick around.

This is part of the reason that 'community moderated' forums like this don't quite work right. Some threads with legit questions or that bring up legit issues get downvoted so fast that they can't actually be discussed. While unacceptable threads like those are allowed to exist because some immature people found it funny and decided to upvote?

I'm afraid of the people in the community now...

StevenIsBallin

08-31-2010

Why do people get so mad over this kind of stuff. It's the internet. If you dont want to deal with jerks, racists, etc then cancel your internet subscription.

in5pired

08-31-2010

This is a competitive game, the servers are North American. Not south american. In my opinion, people who lag, don't speak english, ruin the game. ALL the experiences I have had with BR's have been bad, they either feed, leave, type JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA the whole game, or just piss me, and all of my friends off.