Impossible to carry yourself out of garbage elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrambleBlast

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeoz View Post
Really? I'm going to agree with you then. Yes you can carry 4 subpars to victory.
try reading the first part of that sentence, just syain

dissonancy

08-31-2010

Akali doesn't offer anything to a team besides burst. True carries have some team benefit. Tristana has an AOE slow, a heavy knockback and the ability to push towers quickly, while Annie has versatile stuns while packing burst as well.

Letterfox

08-31-2010

If you think thats bad i was 23 12 with teemo alot of my deaths came late to a fed kogmaw.... I mean yeah it's impossible if you have a terrible team

WoodenPerfection

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letterfox View Post
If you think thats bad i was 23 12 with teemo alot of my deaths came late to a fed kogmaw.... I mean yeah it's impossible if you have a terrible team
Impossible if you pick a terrible champion like Teemo vs a god tier champ like Kogmaw

Shiny Carnage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumar420 View Post
The problem was your team picked Akali and Morde to tank =/ Morde is more of an offtank, no good initiation really to force the enemy team to focus you.
I respect your opinion and you are absolutely right, however hear me out for one second.

Would YOU as a player not pick or try to pick part of the trifecta first?

I mean I can tell you for a fact if I have the chance it's Shen/Taric/Morg, no matter what.

They synergize great with each other, they have massive crowd control and it was an absolute poor 3rd and 4th pick on behalf of my team.

QQ

True Fire Rune

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodenPerfection View Post
Impossible if you pick a terrible champion like Teemo vs a god tier champ like Kogmaw
Teemo blinding dart = bye Kogmaw?