Impossible to carry yourself out of garbage elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yenn

08-31-2010

Just had a game as Akali, ganked well early game, went 5-0-2.

Then they pushed when my Cleanse was down, stunned me three times in a row, and victoried.

Stop acting like if you're an amazing player, you can carry four subpars to a victory. Especially in games where the other team is CC heavy, it's not possible, period.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to tank to 1300. Not going to be seeing 1600 games ever again.

Kaeoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yenn View Post

Then they pushed when my Cleanse was down, stunned me three times in a row, and victoried.

Stop acting like if you're an amazing player, you can carry four subpars to a victory. Especially in games where the other team is CC heavy, it's not possible, period.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to tank to 1300. Not going to be seeing 1600 games ever again.
Really? I'm going to agree with you then. Yes you can carry 4 subpars to victory.

Sourpatch

08-31-2010

Good thing I love Amumu and Cho and most any tank and haven't dropped below 1200

Big And Harry

08-31-2010

its not impossible, you just actually have to be alot better than garbage players. Not like a little bit better, alot. I am 1337, i know what you are saying about low elo games, however you play carries every game, and are good at them, you can get out of garbage elo. 1600 elo is the problem.

Cactusgod

08-31-2010

I just finished a game where I dominated with Vlad, 20 stacks zhonyas, GA, we still lost because the game lasted a long time and they thought it was a good idea to chase, leaving our base completely open. I went from 100% knowing victory was assured, to horror and surprise. You can carry a team the whole way, but not every time.

Moracam

08-31-2010

You hit it - tank.

I've started going Nunu whenever I can, and I'm at 75%+ win with him ranked. Just the presence of a good offtank and his Ult makes the other team tentative. Add my 15+ assists per game, and I've won 4 in a row for the first time in a LONG time.
(note: this is not my main - my main can't log in to forums for some reason)

PaLaDiNX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-31-2010

better idea: bd champ, just ignore champs and blow inhibs, when they get to you, bp to base tp and repeat

Constrictor

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yenn View Post

Not trying to be a jerk but Akali is not a carry. She's highly dependent on a competent team to win. Expecting to pick Akali and carry is not a winning strategy.

threelite

08-31-2010

Akali is considered to be Eve tier.

Downvote me if you're that low Elo and don't realize how bad she is.

S T

Recruiter

08-31-2010

lol 1600 is garbage lol