You wanna know why Blizzard and every company is so cold and uncaring?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ankokukai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

Cold and uncaring?
sounds like my GF more than Blizzard

Reactor21

06-27-2012

Blizzard doesn't give you free stuff when your lose content, they simply restore everything you had prior to it. When they reward people, it's either the whole community equally, or contest winners. I guarantee that any other company would experience similar backlash if they pulled this same compensation stunt, where a minority was rewarded for things they would have had restored anyway while the rest of the community experienced similar problems

bestmvp

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Sejuani View Post
Because look at GD. Take it in.

This is what happens if you give an inch.
Well, I can't say for other companies but it's pretty obvious why Blizzard is such a cold company. HURRRR HURRRR Ba-dum tsh

Aloake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

It's good for profit margins.

Hakuho15

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eletale View Post
True. Riot's greatest mistake was once giving people compensation RP last year, now everyone demands it when server has trouble, as if the harware cost wasn't enough.

(Still, Pendragon must have been drunk to stir the waters the way he did)
What hardware costs? The servers haven't improved at all since they claimed to have upgraded lol.

Fiery Flare

06-27-2012

blizzard
cold

ha i see what you did there no but blizzard isn't the right company for your post, try EA

Cooldownslol

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuho15 View Post
What hardware costs? The servers haven't improved at all since they claimed to have upgraded lol.
You are going to get downvoted, but you hit the nail on the head. Their standards have dropped dramatically in favor of making more champions. The over all quality of the game is at an all time low in my opinion.

Vanilla Squid

07-06-2012

My argument was 100% correct and flawless. Stop trying to refute it. Your foolish attempts are futile.

IS149c9d0730e8b88ab7fc5

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Politicer View Post
I have not seen a single time where riot did this. And if it did happen they would retract the statement and publicly apologize.
Perseus Pantheon, first time RP buyer bonus, Tencent ip nerfs, 34%, Dogs.

Only thing I can think of on the Blizzard forums that came close to that was Tseric in the shaman forums.

Twerk it Twitch

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eletale View Post
True. Riot's greatest mistake was once giving people compensation RP last year, now everyone demands it when server has trouble, as if the harware cost wasn't enough.

(Still, Pendragon must have been drunk to stir the waters the way he did)
In any business the customer is always right.
Internet? HURR DURR entitled.

We generate an income for Riot even without buying RP. We should be compensated.