You wanna know why Blizzard and every company is so cold and uncaring?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vanilla Squid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

You are 100% wrong about everything.

Zalithian

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekshi View Post
So basically the few times they show disrespect(even if you can call it that as I don't see it) means all the respectful threads and posts they have made in the past three years in the announcements and other forums are meaningless?
I'm not sure where you made this leap from. I was just pointing out some examples of recent and fairly recent disrespect toward the playerbase. To Riot's credit, they've got nothing on Bashiok.

Cooldownslol

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Sejuani View Post
Because look at GD. Take it in.

This is what happens if you give an inch.
Why did Blizzard get mentioned here instead of Riot. WTF?

I have played WoW off and on since 2009, I don't really ever remember being upset with Blizzard on a server quality level. I knew to expect server lag on patch days, and sometimes a day after, and if it was unplayable for a day or two you got time credited to your account.

One to two days of lag isn't the same as 10+ days of 40 minute login queue's and dc's. Just like I don't bother worrying about the odd day after Riot patches. But Riot really dropped this ball on the 17, not many companies could have had that bad of quality for that long and live to tell about it.

DreamLeviathan

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katoobnyne View Post
Valve.
EPISODe THREE WHERE?!

LightningGreaves

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katoobnyne;26228592.

You want a counterexample, look at Nintendo.
hahahahahah...

MoreMedz

06-27-2012

To put it briefly.

Commercial entities such as companies are made for the purpose of achieving an acceptable level of profit. Customer satisfaction is related and incidental to that goal, but it is not the same thing.

FinnaKillYall

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizzes View Post
Because game companies base their self-esteem solely on the opinions of a very few whiny minority of players who have nothing else better to do than to come to this forum and find any little thing to complain about.
I'd actually say that the minority is the people who actually give constructive criticism or try to help. The majority of people are either raging or aren't on the forums. Instead of saying "I don't like the way Riot handled this." lots of people pretty much jumped straight to "I hate Riot. They're worthless scum." I've seen some of the former, but not as much as the ragers and whiners.

Garion

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katoobnyne View Post
No, Blizzard is cold and uncaring because they got swallowed up by Activision, the second most evil company in the industry (second to EA).

You want a counterexample, look at Nintendo and Valve. These companies treat their customers with respect, and in return earn a highly loyal fanbase that is more than willing to overlook the occasional screwup. Riot is treated with disrespect and mistrust only because Riot treats its customers with disrespect and mistrust. Simple as that.
now that is quite a leap

FinnaKillYall

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekshi View Post
So basically the few times they show disrespect(even if you can call it that as I don't see it) means all the respectful threads and posts they have made in the past three years in the announcements and other forums are meaningless?
I agree. I really wasn't the least bit offended by what Pendragon said. The only part I really would've changed was his joke at the end. Didn't bother me THAT much, but still uncalled for.

FinnaKillYall

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Squid View Post
You are 100% wrong about everything.
Umm... good argument?