People QQ about ks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elderpriest

08-31-2010

Why are so many people QQ about a KS during late game? I just got *****ed at because I KS when my visions were on them... seriously I do ****ing DOT DMG cant help it sry.

All you people QQ about a KS.... STFU. I dont think it rly matters what your K/D/A ratio rly are unless your team wins, so next time your about to QQ about a KS, LESS QQ MORE PEW PEW

Intentional Love

08-31-2010

cause we know we get in your head when you get so frustrated enough to post on the forums

Skytorn

08-31-2010

While I agree with you, I feel like your teammates' rage aren't exactly unwarranted, although perhaps for the wrong reasons.

You play Mal, dude. An Ezreal can better utilize that 300g than a Mal can. That's fact. So if one guy--particularly one champ who doesn't help much--steals all the kills, it gimps his teammates. Ideally kills should be spread evenly across the team though we all know it doesn't usually happen that way.

AstorSapolsky

08-31-2010

Malzahar being a DoT champion means you are likely to accidently pick up a few kills... Singed player here, happens all the time. Quit ragin', you'll get a lot of "zomg KSER" early on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skytorn View Post
While I agree with you, I feel like your teammates' rage aren't exactly unwarranted, although perhaps for the wrong reasons.

You play Mal, dude. An Ezreal can better utilize that 300g than a Mal can. That's fact. So if one guy--particularly one champ who doesn't help much--steals all the kills, it gimps his teammates. Ideally kills should be spread evenly across the team though we all know it doesn't usually happen that way.
Malzahar still needs money. I know you said "spread evenly," but as a tank you don't understand how many games I went through before hitting thirty (and still from time to time) where some cocky DPS got all pissy because he thinks carry means "I deserve all the money, I'm the one winning this game." If OP here has 30-3-7, maybe it's time to let someone get some money, but I hate the "carries need it more" argument when it comes down to one kill.

Ozy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

This just in! 21-7 Akali rages at her team for being bad and says the 3-3 Trynd is a baddie. More at 10.

peanutman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

moar rage plzkthx

Deo Faye

08-31-2010

-1 because while i do agree that nubs complaining about ks is stupid shyt, your qqing and that's just sad.

WarlordLucifer

08-31-2010

there is no KS in this game, it's a war, if the enemy is in range, you attack him, better to take some gold from your "rightful" pal than give a chance to escape to your foes.

Ozy

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlordLucifer View Post
there is no KS in this game, it's a war, if the enemy is in range, you attack him, better to take some gold from your "rightful" pal than give a chance to escape to your foes.
I agree that KS'ing is a silly thing to complain about. Regardless of who gets the kill, the enemy is dead and we can push/have a 5 v 4.

But you have to understand, KS'ing is a big deal if the person you just stole from is your carry. A hero that relies on farm being starved of kills because your tank or support hero decided they needed to get another Sunfire or finish an AP item for "super crazy DEEPS" is stupid. Not only that but people that KS then complain that their carry fails.

This is a VERY simple game to play and win if you go with the mindset of "make it as easy as we can for the carry". Pick the babysit to give him free early farm or heals for laning power, your mid should set up kills on your lane so he can get either the assists or the kills, and turtle as the carry farms if they begin to push. After the 40-45 minute mark, you've won the game because your carry is ridiculous.

Whowhatwhere

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlordLucifer View Post
I remember in a premade I had once where I stole 14 kills as Alistar. Needless to say we lost that game.