Ask the Nine Tailed Fox

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinrawr View Post
I'm quite well-known in Bandle, you know....

And I've never actually met Sona in my life. Though I've met other champions...
'Met' is an understatement.

((Why do I always make new pages?))

AskMadmanMundo

06-27-2012

Fine...................Mundo isn't that annoying is he?

Midnight Firefox

06-27-2012

It is true you haven't any real choice however I do believe the most skilled summoners are those who bond with the champions they enjoy most, not so much romantically or intimately but in a way that they can understand eachother's methods and skills aswell so that when the champion desires to fight as themselves, they can do so effectively knowing that their assigned summoner is capable of redirecting control to fix and mistakes they might make.

Hence I wis to make a decent bond with as many chmapions as possible.

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

-stand with my back to a wall in a shadowy corner-

So Ahri..... I have some... thing I need to get done. Love wise.... I think you know who I'm talking about. You willing to help me?

Electrocret

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppyykins View Post
It is true you haven't any real choice however I do believe the most skilled summoners are those who bond with the champions they enjoy most, not so much romantically or intimately but in a way that they can understand eachother's methods and skills aswell so that when the champion desires to fight as themselves, they can do so effectively knowing that their assigned summoner is capable of redirecting control to fix and mistakes they might make.

Hence I wis to make a decent bond with as many chmapions as possible.
Mhm.

You seem the type of summoner I'd get along really well... If we do not already.

There are far too many summoning me as of late, and I can't memorize all of them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurogano View Post

So Ahri..... I have some... thing I need to get done. Love wise.... I think you know who I'm talking about. You willing to help me?
Erm, well... You see...

Depends how far you need to go to get what you want...

Perhaps you should ask Shyvana for her brilliant love advices?

AsktheCardmaster

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurogano View Post

Ahri...Ah've been informed that they do have replacements, if ya' feel the need ta' injure summoners, if they make ya' too uncomfortable or piss ya' off to a point.

....Stalkin' is always a good reason too.

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfire Ahri View Post

Erm, well... You see...

Depends how far you need to go to get what you want...

Perhaps you should ask Shyvana for her brilliant love advices?
I think you know how far I would go...., but I suppose your right..... That would involve telling her the whole complicated story. It would possibly also get me murdered, but I doubt any relationship has gotten to that point...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Ahri...Ah've been informed that they do have replacements, if ya' feel the need ta' injure summoners, if they make ya' too uncomfortable or piss ya' off to a point.

....Stalkin' is always a good reason too.
Now now... She knows I'm not that easy to kill. Also there is no replacement for me as I'm not only a summoner.

LightCam

06-27-2012

Hello Ahri, summoner Cam here and I would liek to ask you some questions is that okay.

Do you love anyone? You can skip this if you don't want to answer
Where do you get your orb?

Midnight Firefox

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfire Ahri View Post
Mhm.

You seem the type of summoner I'd get along really well... If we do not already.

There are far too many summoning me as of late, and I can't memorize all of them!
My name is Ancilla, if you wished to know.~

Yes, lately the number of summoners has fluxuated greatly admitedly. Though I appreciate your compliments. You are by far the first champion to directly tell me that you would get along with me.~

Electrocret

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightCam View Post
Hello Ahri, summoner Cam here and I would liek to ask you some questions is that okay.

Do you love anyone? You can skip this if you don't want to answer
I have replied to this same question earlier.

Renekton is my eternal love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightCam View Post
Where do you get your orb?
My orb is conjured out of the life essences I have stolen, and with it, I can get even more.

It is correct to say it is a self sustaining spell, with virtually endless magic.