Ask the Nine Tailed Fox

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadmanMundo

06-29-2012

"Don't stop it from killing you on the fields does it? You just get cooked alive in it."

Electrocret

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Morde View Post
Mordekaiser looked at Mundo to Ahri putting his hand. "Can you just tap your tail with my knuckle for a second?"
"That is enough touching for today. You do really seek rivalry with Renekton, don't you? Besides, you didn't seem very fire-proof in the fields, so I suggest you to back off."

Weenie Lord Shen

06-29-2012

"So? That's the field of justice where people can strengthen themselves by buying weak rings. I prefer the revolvers in my opinion. Besides, I've seen you get taken down from those tiny things that Teemo calls a dart."

AskMadmanMundo

06-29-2012

"It's not the dart it's the neurotoxin and if we weren't on the fields they would kill almost anybody in a matter of minutes."

Electrocret

06-29-2012

"Continue underestimating me out here, and you'll be met with an essence orb piercing through your thick armor instead of fire, if you prefer. The lack of 'weak' items won't change the outcome of a fight here much. As for Teemo's darts... Those things are poisonous and hurt when you least expect it!"

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfire Ahri View Post
"Continue underestimating me out here, and you'll be met with an essence orb piercing through your thick armor instead of fire, if you prefer. The lack of 'weak' items won't change the outcome of a fight here much. As for Teemo's darts... Those things are poisonous and hurt when you least expect it!"
Kurogano pats Ahri on the head looking happy

Ask Morde

06-29-2012

Mordekaiser turned around and went to a corner of a room admitting defeat, mumbling while fiddling with his guitar.

CyroCore Brand

06-29-2012

"Whats all this talk about burning and why wasn't I invited to this conversation?"
Brand says as he enters the room.

Ask Morde

06-29-2012

"Nothing..." Mordekaiser said going back to his guitar.

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
"Whats all this talk about burning and why wasn't I invited to this conversation?"
Brand says as he enters the room.
Oh hi there brand. The conversation was... nothing.