Fix the camera

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McDerp

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStandalone View Post
mouse 15 dollars , LoL bundle of heros 20 dollars, English dictionary 50$ , but there's no price for a winning streak on purple side. For the rest there is M*stercard
stop watching TV

A Pile o Poo

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyros the Great View Post
Summoner's Rift is a good map. But the camera is just unfair for the purple team. I mean like the blue team can see farther in front of them yet purple has all the **** on the bottom. So what I'm asking is to make it so that the camera is the same for both sides. or something like that. kthxbai
I don't know why you're getting downvoted so badly, but i also find this a major issue.. its really only noticable when you're laning mid though.. also make sure you let go of that spacebar when you go mid

TheStandalone

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCakei8 View Post
stop watching TV

You know the difference between you and a rock ? there is no , nor are funny.

Zesty Juicers

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStandalone View Post
mouse 15 dollars , LoL bundle of heros 20 dollars, English dictionary 50$ , but there's no price for a winning streak on purple side. For the rest there is M*stercard
hmmm i wish i could solve every problem with money i dont have

guertintron

06-29-2012

sooo . i gotta ask is anyone playing on champ lock screen doomed to fail in pvp ?

Spyrid0n

06-29-2012

I mean like turn the camera 180 degrees for purple... It's not a big change but it would make it more fair.

LoLersBane

06-29-2012

dont take this the wrong way but, unlock the camera, not only will it solve this problem but learning to play like that will make you a better player.

ploki122

06-29-2012

That or even easier would be to implement the smooth camera for locked screens...

What I mean is that when you lock screen (I know that most high-level players will say it's ****... since it is... but i'll address that after) the camera shouldn't be centered around your champ, it should be a little off toward action like in spectator mode (but slightly less off). That would actually prove to expand vision A LOT!.

Next is the locked screen issue... First of all, you should try to play unlocked :P. Next for those telling you that you fail because you play locked, which most probably won't read since most are too dumb to even finish reading the OP, Starting a game isn't really easy... especially if you are new to the genre... Now keeping track of map, camera, champion, enemy champions, allied champions (for ganks), creeps and towers isn't all that easy... That is why most noobs (as in new-by, or beginners) will play locked, won't care about last-hitting and will die in ganks!

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

For the love of god, just practice a couple games with your camera unlocked. I never used that feature even when I started.

Draikk

06-29-2012

ITT: Junior Members whine about camera, Senior Members tell them to unlock it