Fix the camera

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spyrid0n

06-27-2012

Summoner's Rift is a good map. But the camera is just unfair for the purple team. I mean like the blue team can see farther in front of them yet purple has all the **** on the bottom. So what I'm asking is to make it so that the camera is the same for both sides. or something like that. kthxbai

Pentalose99

06-28-2012

they all are the same................

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

This has been said quite a few times, Riot has never (to my knowledge) responded.

I personally think it's not that big of an issue and is more of an irritant than something that actually gives an unfair advantage.

Zesty Juicers

06-28-2012

i actually die because of it a lot i have to attach my camera to my champion so my vision is a lot less then someone on the blue side

Grandpa Kinzo

06-28-2012

People these days will pick anything to complain about

getdapumps

06-28-2012

This is a real problem, both in normal games and competitive play. Don't understand why you can't zoom out more, since fog of war limits vision anyways.

Gnomis Pervertus

06-28-2012

I've never really noticed a problem with camera on purple side, aside from those hills obscuring the bush on bot unless you have the camera up far enough. Otherwise, I wish in general I could see more by zooming out further, but what do I know. I've only been playing for a month.

TheStandalone

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiefcker View Post
i actually die because of it a lot i have to attach my camera to my champion so my vision is a lot less then someone on the blue side

YOU ATTACH YOUR CAMERA TO YOUR CHAMPION. Nuff Said. FAIL.

Zesty Juicers

06-28-2012

i dont have a mouse i use a laptop keeping my camera attached is much easier except for when i end up on purple side

TheStandalone

06-28-2012

mouse 15 dollars , LoL bundle of heros 20 dollars, English dictionary 50$ , but there's no price for a winning streak on purple side. For the rest there is M*stercard