Not playing until olaf apologizes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Porco De Chacho

06-27-2012

http://s1149.photobucket.com/albums/...LOGIZEOLAF.jpg

Ranked solo que. Kid goes afk for 15 minutes after i called him a troll due to his statements "mia's are for noobs" and "ww if you take blue again im afk" - 9 minutes in as TF. He refused to play and sat afk in spawn until i finally apologized without cussing in it. THEN when he came back from afk, people said "if you afk again, we will report you" to which he replied "IF YOU REPORT ME I WILL AFK"...and he was serious about afking again due to his inability to comprehend basic science.

Anyone who afks because being called a troll needs to be BANNED.

Greekwog

06-27-2012

Grow a ****ing **** dude. I hate people like you, who turn off language filter/don't ignore people and have a *****.

MoreMedz

06-27-2012

The problem is that you were giving him the attention he wanted, and you were playing into his game. This makes it worse.

Next time this sort of thing happens, just briefly and firmly say to him, "you are ruining the game for 9 other people. If you keep doing this, then regardless of the outcome of this game, I will report you."

If he changes his ways, good. If he does not, then just ignore him and encourage your team to do the same. Remember, every insult he throws your way will be viewable by the tribunal.

Szuz

06-27-2012

You literally say nothing to these people. By saying anything, (whether constructive as the post before me said, or trolling him back), you will feed the fire. Don't say anything.

Sam Is Whoa

06-27-2012

Your a joke. if you wanted him to play say sry and mute. your a pride filled baby who cant just play. Why did you even call him a troll in the first place. Who cares if he AFK no need to pile on and call him a troll. He knows he was AFK why do you have to make him feel worse. Someone goes afk tread water till they return. Report him after the game and stop arguing. games are lost for these reasons ALL the time.

Porco De Chacho

06-27-2012

when people say "say one more thing" i have a habbit of seeing how far they will go. i called him a troll and he raged. 1 game means nothing to me with how many i play. i mean yes i want to win, but you cant get this kind of entertainment anywhere

Nyxu

06-27-2012

The fact of the matter is this person's attitude was, allegedly, petulant before the incident to begin with. To put in perspective what this TF player did: he effectively sat down on the floor, crossed his arms, and held his breath (making a big show of it at that) until he got his way.

This kind of behaviour is simply unacceptable and people who do so should be handled as Toxic.

Vizzlepeez

06-28-2012

I think u were wrong in calling him a troll. All u did was set him off. If u late him rant and just kept playing he may have never went afk

OriginalJack

06-28-2012

I think this is a good example of why you should just ignore (using the ignore button if you need to) negative people. If you let them get to you and start being negative back to them it will only make things worse.

Seethman

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Fporco View Post
when people say "say one more thing" i have a habbit of seeing how far they will go. i called him a troll and he raged. 1 game means nothing to me with how many i play. i mean yes i want to win, but you cant get this kind of entertainment anywhere
The winner.