Disappointment with LoL Community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nenesse

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroa View Post
you guys are missing the point.
let me clarify that thread, because you guys are too defensive and take **** too seriously

BLAH BLAH I'M A RACIST
No, YOU are missing the point. You are a racist, everyone who +1s the OP of that thread is racist, and I sincerely wish harm on all of you for being racists. I truly hate you and would punch you, stab you, or push you into traffic if I met you in real life, because I'm non-white and an atheist and I take any prejudice personally because it could be and often is generalized to extend to me as well.

The point of that thread is NOT "I don't want to play with them because they don't speak English," it's "ALL BRs ARE BAD PLAYERS AND THEY SHOULD ALL BE BANNED."

Stop apologizing for racism. And **** off.

Pseudofate

08-31-2010

Riot I can has RealID? That totally stops trolling!

Oh wait a min....

lawl Activision/Blizzard. 3 months later and its still hilarious.

Uccisore

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo0o0o0ble View Post
I'm Australian and have no association to Brazil what so ever. However the hit of the thread was generalising the 'Brazilians' are all bad, cheaters, ect.
m much happier with the community response, I'll check back in the morning.
The reason you're down is because of your worldview. When you hear somebody generalizing about a culture, you are FORCED to assume that the person doing the generalizing is ignorant or bad. So when you see this happening, and all the people agreeing, all you can conclude is "OMG, look at all the ignorant, bad people. How sad".

The reality is, Brazilians really are bad gamers that ruin lots of other games, for very good reasons that you would understand if you read/thought about it, instead of just assuming you know everything.

Nenesse

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uccisore View Post
The reality is, Brazilians really are bad gamers that ruin lots of other games, for very good reasons that you would understand if you read/thought about it, instead of just assuming you know everything.
Yeah and Barack Obama is a muslim who wants to infiltrate our way of life and destroy our country.

You sound like Glenn Beck.

I think I need to leave this thread before I get violent IRL.

AbyssalSpector

08-31-2010

I'm disappointed in your disappointment

CecilRhodes

08-31-2010

Every bad foreigner experience I've had was with a Brazilian.

The Asians are usually silent. The Brazilians shout Portugese/broken English swear words at you repeatedly.

Edit: I would like to add I didn't read any forums until I was level 14ish. So my view wasn't tainted by reading the forums.

Uccisore

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenesse View Post
Yeah and Barack Obama is a muslim who wants to infiltrate our way of life and destroy our country.

You sound like Glenn Beck.

I think I need to leave this thread before I get violent IRL.
You probably do, yes. I don't care how mad I make you, or how much I remind you of other targets of your irrational hatreds. Your anger is your fault and your problem, people acknowledging the BR situation and wanting to do something about it aren't doing anything wrong, least of all to you.

AbyssalSpector

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CecilRhodes View Post
Every bad foreigner experience I've had was with a Brazilian.

The Asians are usually silent. The Brazilians shout Portugese/broken English swear words at you repeatedly.
I might just get on my other account to +2 you

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenesse View Post
No, YOU are missing the point. You are a racist, everyone who +1s the OP of that thread is racist, and I sincerely wish harm on all of you for being racists. I truly hate you and would punch you, stab you, or push you into traffic if I met you in real life, because I'm non-white and an atheist and I take any prejudice personally because it could be and often is generalized to extend to me as well.

The point of that thread is NOT "I don't want to play with them because they don't speak English," it's "ALL BRs ARE BAD PLAYERS AND THEY SHOULD ALL BE BANNED."

Stop apologizing for racism. And **** off.
Yes, this post just proves how much better of a person you are than a racist. Bravo.

AbyssalSpector

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
Yes, this post just proves how much better of a person you are than a racist. Bravo.
jajajajajajajajajajaj!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

no jk, can you imagine?