[Mastery] Greed...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QNecron

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
Um no. That would make it the most powerful mastery in tthe game.
At least then it would be useful! I don't know I look at it like I look at TFs passive - "eh". I know every little bit of GP helps but the amounts are so small that they seem insignificant in all honesty.

Theorycrafter

08-31-2010

It's only for those situations in which you have 60 or less gold to wait for in base. In that case, you saved yourself 5-6 more seconds of waiting you could spend on something more useful.

Russsssssell

08-31-2010

A lot of people say it's not worth it, but considering it's only one mastery point for that much gold in the long run, I like to get it.

FireFa11

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

If I want any two of CV, ghost, flash, teleport or clarity, and my champ uses mana, I don't get greed. Most people don't even use that gold to buy a ward. It helps them buy 1/30 of an infinity edge. What you don't want is perseverance and expanded mind, get greed over those.

And TF's passive is quite underpowered. If the enemy leads you by 1 tower and 1 dragon kill, then that is more than TFs passive gives the team the entire game assuming each person kills 100 minions. (In reality, 60-200, but 100 is a mean)

ThuggleS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

30 minutes = 180 gold.

No, not worth it IMO.

Go for the increased Mana Regen.

Or for about 1.5 minutes, last hit minions well in your lane.