[Mastery] Greed...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shehriazad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Its 1 single point..and in most mastery builds you always have 1 or 2 points you dont need to spend on anything...Greed is a good filler for that...I guess ^^

NibblerPup

08-31-2010

Only worth it if you need another point to get to the next level of the Mastery tree, and even then, there are betters ones to take like Death Time reduction. It could use a major buff, TBH.

Urobolus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerys View Post
If I'm going 21 points in Utility, it's definitely worth it. It's probably the best "filler" point there is in the terms of that tree. It's not hugely noticeable, but then again 2.5% more mana isn't hugely noticeable either(yay, 25 more mana out of 1000, how awesome?)
Actually, if you're very mana-heavy like Ryze or Anivia, that does build it up some. Plus, it synchronizes with Mana Regeneration.

CaptainBinkles

08-31-2010

Its actually very useful, but situational. For characters that can farm well, if you grab this, the gold quints, and a gold per item, it can make your mid game a nightmare for the other team.

Merana

08-31-2010

It's a useful filler point if you are going 21 utility, that's about it

Noobus Maximus

08-31-2010

I always get it. 1.25% more mana is way more useless than 1 gold per 10 seconds.

Seriously. Do the math.

Assuming you begin with 250 mana at the start of the game. You get 3 extra mana. Assuming 1 mana is worth 2g (using Sapphire Crystal as the benchmark,) The extra benefit you get is only worth 6g. That can be made up in a just a minute with Greed Mastery.

Assuming it's 40-minutes in and you have 1500 mana. You get 19 extra mana. Which is worth 38g. You'd have made that much gold 6.3 minutes into the game instead of 40.

Twisted

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNecron View Post
Needs to give an additional 30gp to start with and 3gp every 10 seconds.
Um no. That would make it the most powerful mastery in tthe game.

ZeeRow

08-31-2010

In most games I usually pop 1k or more into elixers and that mastery won't even buy one elixer in an average game, totally not worth it.

Twisted

08-31-2010

15 minutes = free ward per hero. That is a win in my book

BlackDestruction

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalHev View Post
Well, it's better than -3% death time.
lol no