[Mastery] Greed...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord GiantR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Interestin' I just had the exact same conversation with a friend of mine.

Bottom line is Greed is a good mastery. It's a one point wonder, though i don't like it.

fisher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

it has very good gold value per point, but whether that matters when it doesn't provide any extra effect is debatable

in a 60 minute game, it's approximately the same as 15 last hits

finalformeskimo

08-31-2010

i dont even bother going beyond 8 in utility unless i plan on getting golem or lizard a fair amount.

Polaritie

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalformeskimo View Post
i dont even bother going beyond 8 in utility unless i plan on getting golem or lizard a fair amount.
Utility is the strongest tree by far. It offers a ton of small bonuses that everyone can use, and the final skill is simply amazing (CDR on summoner skills).

Cheez Bix

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalformeskimo View Post
Really, the mana regeneration and ability cooldown improvements are very helpful. I suggest you investigate further into the exploitation of the Utility tree, as investments into those masteries can prove to be extremely profitable when circumstance encourages it.

Mooner

08-31-2010

The way i look at greed mastery, in a 30 minute game its worth 180 gold-or two free sight wards.

SilvrChaos

08-31-2010

Free wards. That's all it is. It's personal preference if it's worth it to you.

QNecron

08-31-2010

Quote:
[Mastery] Greed...
Needs to give an additional 30gp to start with and 3gp every 10 seconds.

Cerys

08-31-2010

If I'm going 21 points in Utility, it's definitely worth it. It's probably the best "filler" point there is in the terms of that tree. It's not hugely noticeable, but then again 2.5% more mana isn't hugely noticeable either(yay, 25 more mana out of 1000, how awesome?)

If I'm just putting 9 points, or on the rare occasion a couple more, I'd never get it over something like Utility Mastery, though.

It's basically filler, and for what it does it's better than all of the other filler that exists in that tree.

MetalHev

08-31-2010

Well, it's better than -3% death time.