Audio Stuttering

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CheeseySmurf

06-27-2012

Occasionally when in game the announcer will say things such as "An enemy-my-my-my-my-my-my-my-etc" for a good 10 seconds before finishing the usual "An enemy has been slain."

It is not limited to this audio file, and I'm not sure what causes it.

koolwalky

07-01-2012

I started having this today in-game, completely ruined my game. My dependence on the sounds to play good is shocking lol

EDIT: It's most annoying with Miss Fortune's ult laugh...

Praeco

Composer

07-04-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hey guys,

Still having this issue?

Are the drivers of your soundcard up to date?

Let me know if this is still an issue to you guys and I'll have someone look at it!

Thanks

Wynterfell

07-04-2012

This usually happens to the announcer for me.
"Wel-wel-wel-wel-wel-wel-welcome to Summoner's Rift!"

OopsMyHammer

07-04-2012

I get that once every couple games as well. It usually happens like once per game and lasts a total of 10 seconds. Nothing game breaking, but realllly annoying.

Hello Darkness

07-04-2012

I don't get it very badly, but it does occasionally happen. It started a few months ago, never had this problem when I started. Supposedly, I do have the newest sound card driver.

xPekes toaster

07-05-2012

I have been having this problem for the last 4 days. Random in game audio will repeat and stutter, and I started to get heavy lag spikes around the same time. I cleaned out my hard drive, and that fixed the lag, but not the stuttering.

Soulfuzzy

07-05-2012

happens to me, except sometimes the gameplay freezes or the game crashes

edit: I dont even have a soundcard, it's onboard audio

iglumajor

07-14-2012

i have been having this problem ever since i got a new computer about 3 months ago. tough there was a year long break i took with the last computer because it kept over heating so i dont know if this bug has been around when lee sin was released

MrHeartHunter

08-21-2012

I've been having this issue for the past 6 years or so. it's very intermittent, sometimes the game runs smoothly, other times its 5 times rapid fire. Announcer stutters, and gameplay will sometimes freeze, sometimes keep moving smoothly. If I have itunes running in background, itunes will pause while the stutter happens, then resume a second before the stutter stops. If the gameplay freezes during the stutter, then the game will have a message scrawled "trying to reconnect".
I've been checking the forums for somthing posted to this specific bug but havn't seen anyone else with my same issue... good to know i'm not alone.