Which is more fun Garen/Olaf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Le Gentlemen

08-31-2010

Brolaf is the cooler of the two.

Garen has an awesome early game though-------I've heard he's getting nerfed however >:U

Prince Olaf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViktorBarney View Post
Playing Olaf won't make you look like a tool. He's more fun to play anyway.
lol this!

You should start with Garen though. He is easier and less learning to become good with him.

If you play alot of 3v3 premades though id say Olaf he is beast in it(so is garen though only difference is that garen will have a kick ass early game while olaf is late game monster) but 5v5 he usually just ends up feeding.

Asoni

08-31-2010

i say Olaf, 2 many damm Garens already and his a faceroll

Umibozu

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alrocsmash View Post
He is op and does not take much skill. Ive played prob 25 games with him. His early game leads to awesome items late game. He can gank, farm, tank, ult kids and have sunfire dps.

OP: Not gonna lie, a really fed Olaf end game is like, some of the MOST fun Ive ever had in this game. With starks, ghostblade, infin edge you can literally curb stomp some toons before they realize you're even there.
Garen isn't OP, but definitely very easy to play.

Garen is very very boring. imo. Olafs cool tho.

JUGG3RN4UT

08-31-2010

OLAF, nothings like 8 seconds of squishy stomping madness.

Ulasht

08-31-2010

Olaf is so ridiculously fun; I about **** myself with sheer joy whenever my team needs him.

rEkcAh

08-31-2010

1. garen is great early, mid but almost horrid late game as tank but still a great tank.
2. Olaf is a great dps but if you die even 2 times before the end of laning your screwed unless you ks or kill some people.

Ninja Le

08-31-2010

well i ended up buying Garen but i will however save my IP and get Olaf as well

Suxysloyer

01-31-2013

i would say garen. They are both fun throughout the game, but if your a beginner go garen hes easy and takes a little skill. Go get olaf when you get to a higher level cuz he requires a bit more skill. The thing that i love about garen is that his early game is INSANELY STRONG, once you hit 6 and u use the q->e->w->r combo they are pretty much dead (dont really need to use w much times). Just make sure if your playing garen NEVER use the ulti when they are full hp use it when they are as low as u can get them cuz the lower they are the more damage your ultimate does. hope my advice was helpful

ltaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Yeah I unlocked Garen today.

He is wicked strong, and tanky, but....

BORING AS ****! Spin.... Auto attack.... wow my brain is rotting from the boredom

Atleast Olaf has a skill shot.

Garen top 5 most boring champs, don't do it