Anyone play dragonage origins?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-05-2009

If you have a PC game, get it. I've heard it's a million times better. But the 360 version is one that I can mess around with with my friends, so that's the version I have.

Bezier

Adjudicator

11-05-2009

Just a warning though, many PC users are experiencing INSANE load times (5+ minutes) even just switching between areas. Bioware is working on a fix but it might be a while.

Still recommend the PC version though. Haven't seen the 360 version but there's so much micromanaging to do that I can't see it being done without the massive control keyboard+mouse gives you.

UltraKill

11-05-2009

I liked mass effect better. Storyline, atmosphere, characters, graphics all seem better in mass effect. Your main character doesn't even talk in dragon age. However, still worth a look for most people.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2009

how to kill morigan's mother:

bring 2 tanks.
the dragon ***** will probably instant kill one.
have the other tank... tank.
kill her before she can use her special ability again.

Merovinge

11-05-2009

I do love Mass Effect, and will be salivating over the sequel, but there is definitely something to be said about an insane and engrossing fantasy world. Definitely going to be buying this tomorrow, thanks again guys.

Larias

Adjudicator

11-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bregan View Post
how to kill morigan's mother:

bring 2 tanks.
the dragon ***** will probably instant kill one.
have the other tank... tank.
kill her before she can use her special ability again.
Uhhh...I just brought me (tank), a rogue/assassin, the chick from the mage tower to heal, and my pet dog. Have the healer chug potions, raped. Also did the dragon by the urn the same way.

Completed my first runthrough today. ~35 achievements done, 48 hours played ingame, explored every area, did most of the sidequests.

Will be running through again as a rogue or a mage, and playing "evil" and doing everything opposite to experience the different endings.

The game is addicting.

Dragonien

11-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
Yeah, I've been playing it since it was leaked last week on the 360 (Yay modded xbox).

Game of the Year. It's a fun, hard, engrossing game. The storyline is epic so far and it's really sucking me in. I missed classed yesterday because I was up until 8am playing it. Honestly, it's amazing. And it's long too. I'm 20 hours in to the game and only have 35% of the world explored. And I'm not doing every sidequest (am doing most though, because the game is HARD.)

When I replay though, I'm doing mage tower first. You pick up a healer there, and that would've made other parts of the game easier I think.
illegal pirating ftw.