Trolling has to stop!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmegaDeathDragon

06-26-2012

The trolling has got to stop guys. THis is getten out of hand. 3/5 games iv been playing its ppl purposly trolling. Zileans going middle when there is a fizz? Just stop . just stop! PLS

roughneck65

06-26-2012

It won't stop some people play this game just so they can troll. Best thing you can do is not give them the satisfaction that they get when you rage at them. It is hard but I try to stay calm and play my game sometimes we win .

OmegaDeathDragon

06-27-2012

Thanks for the advice ill take that into consideration!

supermeiko

06-27-2012

Goofing off in normals is fine, I do it all the time, i'd come into a blind-mode pick and say "hey everyone, let's destroy the other team by randoming and insta-locking:"--so we do... and we rape the other team. It's fun to goof off and try new things "Wukong support is new meta"--

HOWEVER, in ranked, I find there is real trolling and it has to stop. I find there are more ******bags and troll "F U i'm gonna feed"--in ranked than Normals. In normals I just see less of the current meta in place, in Ranked I just see people intentionally pissing each other off. I always report trolls with "negative attitude".

n00bsawr

06-27-2012

idk it it has always been like this but ive been trying to play ranked for a couple hours now.... all the matches i try to get into someone on either side dodges out. after about idk how many attemps i am forced to doge (multiple troll picks) on our team revive smite taric demanding mid. idk if this is just a bad time to play or im just in a **** bracket im honestly not entirely sure how ranked games work. but spending so much time derping without playing one has really turned me off on the whole idea. maybe becuz now we dont lose elo ppl troll about encouraging dodges, just figured I'd vent. thanks

n00bsawr

06-27-2012

ranked dodging is getting out of hand between troll picks and ppl not understanding basic team comp i havent successfully joined a game in the last 2 hrs. i was forced to dodge the last game due to muiltiple troll picks on our team taric revive smite demanding mid was the one that stuck out. and now i have to wait 1/2 an hour just to play any game. kinda makes me not wanna play ranked just my oppinion

FreshFuhrer

06-27-2012

In the words of Penny Arcade, "they're not playing this game, they're playing another game where they win by making you extremely angry", and these kind of posts are exactly what they're looking for. That and in-game reactions of course.

Thunder Titz

06-27-2012

Unfortunately, trolls are impossible to stop, especially in a PVP game like this. It's best to just go with the flow and not give them any attention. And if you see someone in queue doing something ridiculous, it's just better to dodge. Better to have 30 minutes of nothing than 45 minutes of pain and suffering and a loss.