global/spiltpush bans

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sugarcrotch

06-27-2012

so i que'd up for ranked a few days ago and when it pops i get first pick, and i dont really care about bans i can pretty much play against any champ, so i thought id jsut ban global **** you ults with tf, shen, noc i didnt personally ban shen because hes always banned every game and im not gonna waste one of my 3 bans when i know the other team will most likely ban him oh and banned morg cuz **** that *****. anyways this kass decides they are noob bans... and i proceeds to instalock kass because he doesnt wanna support wtf is with this **** man i know its low elo but like seriously, i ended up dodge because if im the team caption with my **** elo these guys must suck major ****s anyways /endrant

http://i.imgur.com/kro2Q.jpg

ohh also i picked lux because shes one of my safer champs i can lane with and come out even if not ahead also i love her kit

tl;dr how do you prevent spiltpushing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kirielis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

You ban out shen. Then you realise that you can win all teamfights given that your people are together and theirs are apart (this is why shen is banned.) After that, you can send 2-3 people back to handle the split pusher while the rest take free objectives.