Morgana is the best character in the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlyGoat

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclephillip View Post
I just refuted his argument. Even if it wasn't Morg but another champion who's ult worked under Zhonya's it'd still make no sense. Zhonya's should cancel any current spell you have active.
Zhonya's doesn't cancel Kennen's ultimate, Fiddlesticks' ultimate, Garen's Judgment (yeah I've gotten Zhonya's on Garen before, what of it?), etc., so why should it cancel Morgana's ultimate?

Or are you saying Zhonya's is overpowered, not Morgana? Because this thread is about Morgana.

Irishjigg

08-31-2010

Quote:
Scroll up genius we were talking about Black Shield first then Ult+Zhonya's came up. Nice try though it's getting cute.
Nice dodge. I'll ask again.

Is your issue with the champ or the item?

Unclephillip

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
Zhonya's doesn't cancel Kennen's ultimate, Fiddlesticks' ultimate, Garen's Judgment (yeah I've gotten Zhonya's on Garen before, what of it?), etc., so why should it cancel Morgana's ultimate?

Or are you saying Zhonya's is overpowered, not Morgana? Because this thread is about Morgana.
Where did i say Zhonya was OP? I said it should cancel auras. It should cancel Ken's and Fiddle's as well. Also as I told the other guy scroll up genius.

Irishjigg

08-31-2010

Quote:
Where did i say Zhonya was OP? I said it should cancel auras. It should cancel Ken's and Fiddle's as well. Also as I told the other guy scroll up genius.
You seem to be taking this personally.

Your sarcasm is flattering.

So once we take Zhonya's Ring out of the picture then whats the problem?

Edit: You can dodge this question too. Its ok cupcake.

Unclephillip

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samelis View Post
Nice dodge. I'll ask again.

Is your issue with the champ or the item?
Wow you must be really dense. I'll spell it out for you in words you can understand.

We......had....a.....discussion......about.....bla ck.....shield.....scroll......up....genius.

My......issue.......is......that.....Zhonya's..... .should......cancel.....Morg's ult.......when......used....during.....it.

I hope that's easy enough to understand.

Unclephillip

08-31-2010

Quote:
You seem to be taking this personally.

Your sarcasm is flattering.

So once we take Zhonya's Ring out of the picture then whats the problem?
I have no problem with Morg's ult. Find me ever saying I had a problem with Morg's ult by itself. My main gripe was Black Shield. Please read before responding.

Irishjigg

08-31-2010

Quote:
Wow you must be really dense. I'll spell it out for you in words you can understand.

We......had....a.....discussion......about.....bla ck.....shield.....scroll......up....genius.

My......issue.......is......that.....Zhonya's..... .should......cancel.....Morg's ult.......when......used....during.....it.

I hope that's easy enough to understand.
So then your issue is with the item. Bravo. Glad I could get that answer from you, kinda like pulling teeth.

So what would you replace black shield with?

I have no problem with Morg's ult. Find me ever saying I had a problem with Morg's ult by itself. My main gripe was Black Shield. Please read before responding.

For all that sarcasm you're about useless. I didnt ask what the problem with her alt was, I asked if you take away Zhonya's what would the issue be?

I mean I guess the answer is what? Black shield?

Unclephillip

08-31-2010

Quote:
So then your issue is with the item. Bravo. Glad I could get that answer from you, kinda like pulling teeth.

So what would you replace black shield with?
You claimed I wasn't discussing Morg when I clearly was so keep trying dude it's pretty funny. Scroll up if you want to see my opinions on Black Shield (which you obviously haven't done or we wouldn't be having this discussion.

SmokingJoeNL

08-31-2010

Morgana is op. Easy enough?

psikoticsilver

08-31-2010

Don't nerf her, just reduce the size of the hitbox for her snare. HOLY mother of god it's enormous.